View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke Filewalker

re: How to: Solving Internet boredom!

Figured this is probably the best time to post this as we still have another month and a half until the release of our beloved SW:TOR.

I don't know about you lot but I can get tired of gaming every once and awhile and surf the internet for an hour or two then go make some food, come back and normally can't think of anything to do. Well this little site right here will solve that issue.

What is it you may ask? It's a website that has a massive categorical database of webpages. You pick your interests and then you start stumbling them! I've spent many many many hours stumbling and would have to say it is one of the best websites ever to be invented (in my books at least :P)

Hope you enjoy Happy

Last edited by Luke Filewalker on November 4, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - The almighty wise Yoda.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Woah, this seems pretty cool, I'm definitely registering and trying it out!

It's definitely worth trying out! :D

Just giving it a little bump as I think a lot of Pax members would be quite grateful for this website :P

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - The almighty wise Yoda.
Yezhik

www.damnlol.com best cure for boredom :D[/url]
Legendkiller456

I personally just run, sleep, or eat when I get bored of gaming. But that site looks cool Luke, and I think I might try it out.

nolongeramember

Thanks Luke! I've been using this all day and I almost forgot to thank you for it :P It's awesome! There's so many interesting websites that I've found.

EDIT: Just letting you guys know that if you choose "babes" as one of your interests, you'll get some NSFW results :P This was a warning, not a suggestion lol.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: