View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sticx45

re: Anyone live in Austin Tx?

Was thinking last night. How awesome would it be if we could prank Bioware as a guild. The more I thought about this the better the idea became. At first I was thinking we could plant a republic flag at their Austin offices with a guild flag along side it, claiming the land for Pax and the republic. Then I thought maybe our envoy could get their hands on a Jedi costume and "open relations" with the office (would be kind of a RP event) It wouldn't be hard to get flags made (several sites on the net offer the service), the only hard part would be some type of pole to fly them from.

Perhaps our envoy could deliver a few pizza's as a peace offering as they open relations for bioware to join the republic. wink
Namluck

I live at Ft. Hood not too far from Austin.

Ahhh we must plan this out carefully Would like to get our illustrious leader's opinion on this.
Cloud Kanno

Security would probably throw you out, and since the pizza isn’t sealed I don’t think they would accept it. Funny though.

Cloud Kanno wrote:
Security would probably throw you out, and since the pizza isn’t sealed I don’t think they would accept it. Funny though.

Austin offices, they are right next door to the Culinary school listed here. If you look at the map they are across Esperanza Crossing from the Culinary school. But from what I read their offices actually adjoin to the school. This map picture is also old as most of the construction you see here has been finished for 2-3 years (checked the building licences for Austin)

http://maps.google.com/maps/myplaces?ll=30.400213,-97.721667&spn=0.001399,0.002064&vpsrc=6&ctz=240&t=h&z=20

Even if security wouldn't let you in the building we could still plant the flag on the lawn in front of their offices and get pictures. The pizza thing could go either way, that's hard to say. I would think if we had it delivered by a pizza guy it would be fine. Rather than walking up with it ourselves. But you never know, many community managers and dev's would get a kick out of something like this, and actually see it out. It may even garner us a bit of publicity (as if we needed it)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: