View previous topic :: View next topic  
timaselj

re: Inter Guild Trading

I brought this up at a meeting quite some time ago, but not everyone heard about it so I just though I'd post it here as well.

The thing I'm talking about is known as the "no-selling-to-guildies act." And it pretty much tells you what it's about. The philosophy to never sell to a guildie, but rather gift the item(s) to them. Of course there are exceptions like (items that are really hard to craft, or require crafting materials that are very hard to obtain.) In those cases, it would be acceptable to put a fee for the item. You could also receive money for it if the one who needed it was willing to pay.

I'm also not saying this should be a rule, just that it should be encouraged.

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
timaselj

And after seeing that I made a misleading title I remembered a new thing. We could somehow establish a sort of trade between allied/rivaled guilds! Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Baktusit

I have some ideas:

Crafting:
- we should have all different crafter classes, that way, if you need something crafted and you cant do it yourself, you just give your materials to someone in legion that can, same go for designs, If you have a rare design and its not for your crafting class, just give it to someone in legion that can use it, and everyone in legion will benefit from it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: