View previous topic :: View next topic  
IgotRocks

re: Funny Prank Pictures/Stories

So I recently got pranked by some friends of mine and thought it was funny enough at the time to take a few pictures of it and share it with you now. I hope some other people have similar stories and pictures to share.

So last friday night as I was laying in bed after just having fallen asleep, I got woken up by someone pounding at my door, I stumbled out of bed to see who it was and opened the door to see no one and hear the sound of a truck driving away down the street fast. I looked down the street in time to see my friends truck turning into his driveway, apparently he and two of our other friends had been out drinking at a bar close to where we live and at closing time decided to liberate a little green crosswalk manaquin from outside the bar, drive it to my house, tie it to the tree in my front yard, ghetto knock my door and run away, lol. It would have ben much funnier if I wasn't getting up for work at 6AM, but it still made me laugh.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Hehehe :D Interesting friends you have there :D

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

lol awesome!

I don't do a lot of pranking because I am too nice I guess but when I think of something I like to do it.

A few Halloween's ago, I changed Aubrey's Microsoft Word to automatically replace "the" with DIE and "he" with "KILL" and "she" with "MURDER". She got pretty freaked because she had no idea how that could be happening Happy

In college we did tons of pranks. If I look hard enough I can find pictures, but for now I'll just tell them

1. Duct taping someone's door frame so heavily that they are trapped in their room and can't get to class
2. Surrounding someone's bed, while they are sleeping, with red Solo cups full of water so they can't get out of bed without making a mess.
3. I've witnessed at least half a dozen pranks involving someone changing someone's desktop background to a nude picture of the same sex or something else gross, or if someone left their facebook logged in, they'd come back to find their status was changed to broken up with their girlfriend, or their profile pic to a naked guy, or a status update that was not something they'd want to be shared with the world, lol.
4. This was the worst: So we were having a "floor war" for a while (Our floor vs. another floor of this dormitory in pranks) and they usually consisted of stealing Floor common room furniture and various things... but I guess they did something to us that got out of hand, and I don't even remember what it was. but I do remember how we won the war and made it so they finally surrendered. On each floor in this dorm at Boston University, the corners of the buildings had Quads (rooms for 4 people instead of 2). Quads were like the HeadQuarters of these floor wars. Well, we decided to all urinate in a bucket (I know, this was really bad and really gross lol) and lean it up against the door of the quad of our enemies... so that when they opened the door (it only opened in-ward) it would fall over and spill our urine all over their floor.

I'll just call scare tactics.
Lord Marvel

Sew someone to bed/sleeping bag :D lot`s of laugh in the morning :D

Kirrex

My freshman year of college I decided to barricade my suitemate into his room by stacking all the furniture in the apartment up to his door. I didn't know he had an exam the next morning.

I also stole his door once. Also his bed.

I'll post pics if I can find any.

LOL Awesome prank stories guys, a few others I can remember from school days were using several large industrial size rolls of plastic wrap to complete saran wrap my friends car. Another good one was antiqueing a friends car, on a warm sunny day I dumped a couple gallons of water on his car, then 10 pounds of flour, then a couple more gallons of water. Left it to bake in the sun, took him hours to clean it off. Wish I had pictures of either of those, they were priceless.

Jump to: