View previous topic :: View next topic  
gagebass

re: the eternity vault

all we have seen is imperial classes running this but here http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/operations it says that both the empire and republic know the threat does that mean we will also be ably to do this because i want to soooooo bad or is it just imperial operation

I believe that at this point only some flashpoints are faction specific. I was always under the impression that the Eternity Vault operation was for everyone.
UnbarringTomb

The operation is for both sides,but bioware decided since they were giving us so much love,they decided,hey lets give the empire a little bit too.

BUT the new Hutt Operartion is OURS for the taking :P

I'm really excited about the flashpoint Directive 7 The description for this flashpoint is pretty much similar to the plot of Fatal Alliance. "Mutinous droids on a remote moon develop a technology that could lead to massive destruction for both the Republic and the Empire. Your team must shut down the rebellion before it’s too late."

It should be pretty fun.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: