View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnbarringTomb

re: Good type of slight inactivity

Hey folks,so as of the last 2 days i have gotten myself into some Political Voluntary work for several candidates running for my city's elections in Nov,and ill be busy the following month or so,but that dosent mean i will not be hoping on vent/forums,just less than usual,it just a heads up for my very odd activity these past few days

re: Re: Good type of slight inactivity

UnbarringTomb wrote:
Hey folks,so as of the last 2 days i have gotten myself into some Political Voluntary work for several candidates running for my city's elections in Nov,and ill be busy the following month or so,but that dosent mean i will not be hoping on vent/forums,just less than usual,it just a heads up for my very odd activity these past few days

Politics at the local level is much more fulfilling and engaging because the margin of victory is such where you can actually see the fruits of you labor; and that extra door knocked on or mailbox stuffed can mean all the difference in a local election. I helped a high school friend run for city commission here and he won by a very small margin about 3%. It felt that much better because because it made all of the volunteer time we put in matter. Good luck and have fun
Hart of Hircine

Have fun unbarring.
Crox Rava

That's awesome, Unbarring! Go get 'em!

Photobucket
gagebass

good luck hope everything goes smooth

Agree big time with Xorix. For all the turn out and interest in national elections, local folks can make the changes that have the most impact on your day to day life, and a few votes can actually swing the election.

Jump to: