http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111007

Companion Characters Update - Part 2
http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/20111007

UnbarringTomb

re: 07.10.2011 - Companions Part 2 and JK vs. BH

Pretty good update today

Awarded:

Yeah, great update, thanks for posting Kryad! They are posting these pretty early on Fridays now it seems.

I love the Companion update. With only a 4-person group size and the ability to bring a companion if necessary... we should have NO downtime finding groups in this game! Combined with our guild size and activity, we should never have to PUG either! You don't know how happy this makes me. Although to be honest I like to PUG every once and a while, because I like the extra challenge, I'm very social and like meeting new players, and I like to try to lead groups of people I don't know to test my leadership skills.

Also, remember when they first announced Companions and said you could take them anywhere (Flashpoints, battlegrounds, etc) and then at one point they decided there would be no Companions in instanced group content? It seems they've decided to go back eh? I'm glad they decided to do that.

--------------

"You will realize what a complete idiot you are"... LOL! I literally laughed out loud at this. I f***ing can't wait for this game!

This 4 part series is going to be really cool to watch... I really enjoyed seeing the Devs debate back and forth... so EXCITING!

I liked it, but did anyone else love the Bounty Hunters Pistols? I know I did!

Zoron Ror

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
"You will realize what a complete idiot you are"... LOL! I literally laughed out loud at this. I f***ing can't wait for this game!

Lol that was so funny, I'll probably end up playing every class, they all have their fun quirks.

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

Me too, I thought it was totally awesome! My favorite part of the update Happy Very clever and witty! Also, watching the PvP fight with the JK and BH, wow, I cannot wait to play and PvP and have a ton of fun. Are we there yet?

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Lord Marvel

Hehehe, that Bounty Hunter was too funny :D

I`m really glad that they are making videos like this one... I wonder what other classes match ups will they do :D

Palindora
Aestel Cooper
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

So who is up for 2 manning every flashpoint on heroic mode. wink

The only think I'd actually like to see done differently would be to have an additional group slot which is companion only so at least one group member can take a companion with them without having to sacrifice an actual group slot.

As for the BH vs Jedi Knight its clearly no contest though I agree I did like the BH's response to the attempted mind trick.

Markis. D Thatch wrote:
I liked it, but did anyone else love the Bounty Hunters Pistols? I know I did!

Those pistols were nice. I'm hoping to have nice pistols as a Gunslinger. Very cool update....I love where they are going with these things and I love how polished the game is looking.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: