View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Joal_selrid

re: Achievements

Achievements only enhance the game! i love this! i hadn't even thought of achievements being in th game X_X

Awarded:

re: Achievements

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect news... I really want to be able to have an in-game "checklist" that helps me know if I've beaten every flashpoint or completed every main challenge. Lotro doesn't have this so I had to make my own checklist on my desktop and it's annoying. This is great!

It's off-topic but I'm so pumped about the fact that people don't recruit for a specific class, no one cares... that's how an MMO should be! It shouldn't pidgeon-hole people into needed specific classes, you should be able to play with your friends or anyone you can as long as you have basic balance, and that way people feel more comfortable choosing the class that best suits them and looks cool to them and you don't have to worry so much about which class is most buffed and will be chosen for groups, etc. Lotro failed at this for a long time, it's a little better now but SWTOR will be much better!

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: