View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Laughter

re: Need Opinions.

So I am newish to photoshop and wanted to make myself a signature.. just kind of want to know what people think. Is it bad? Good? Should I change anything on it. >.>

Need feedback. (Also it's suppose to be rough on some of the edges was the brushing I used.)

Forum Image

I think it looks great! I'm not sure what's going on next to the right (our right) eye though. It looks like something weird happened with the transparency brush or something. There is also a tiny bit by the left eye too. Unless that was intentional.
_Laughter

Clusterfact wrote:
I think it looks great! I'm not sure what's going on next to the right (our right) eye though. It looks like something weird happened with the transparency brush or something. There is also a tiny bit by the left eye too. Unless that was intentional.

It's actually white eye make up on the toon.

Forum Image

Oh okay. It looked like the same color in the background. Nice job!
_Laughter

Clusterfact wrote:
Oh okay. It looked like the same color in the background. Nice job!

Yay thanks! I wish I had a screenshot of my SWTOR guess it will have to wait. ;_;

You can always put your elf in space, use some of the leaked screenshots as background, and ta da, you are in TOR as a new spiece ;)

Anyway, it looks really good Happy I like the font a lot :D

Finx!

Yea, good job!
Good dimension and I also like the script font.

Although try and keep siggy talk to the siggy talk thread: http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4007515&gid=118791&gid=118791

wink

Blind Equilibrium

Lord Marvel wrote:
You can always put your elf in space, use some of the leaked screenshots as background, and ta da, you are in TOR as a new spiece ;)

Anyway, it looks really good Happy I like the font a lot :D

For some reason when I read that line, I immediately thought of the old Muppet Show intro for 'Pigs in Space' only with the word elves instead...

The sig looks pretty nice Laughter Happy I like the edging you chose at the top right... looks like torn paper
_Laughter

Finx! wrote:
Yea, good job!
Good dimension and I also like the script font.

Although try and keep siggy talk to the siggy talk thread: http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4007515&gid=118791&gid=118791

wink

haha too many threads in this forum to keep up with them all imo. Sorry!

Nice work! Very nice indeed! Good balance, proportion and the font work is lively and interesting.

To me a conflict appears within the message between the face, namely the eyes and mouth(the lack thereof?), and the text: 'Laughter', the two just don't mesh for me.

When I view the face I don't see laughter at all, I see evil, mischievousness and daring, not any of the things I'd associate with your character's name. I'm not saying that there should be sunshine and pretty flowers all over the place, but perhaps a little more thought about color selection, background imagery or the the position of the characters lips (a smile perhaps?).

Overall, I don't believe it when you say you're new to PS, but if you are...well...you kick arse!

Landscaper, 'cuz I mow 'em down baby!
Tcyiora

Ohhh I LOVE it! I especially love the font you used :D
It looks great! Awesome job!!

_Laughter

Landscaper wrote:
Nice work! Very nice indeed! Good balance, proportion and the font work is lively and interesting.

To me a conflict appears within the message between the face, namely the eyes and mouth(the lack thereof?), and the text: 'Laughter', the two just don't mesh for me.

When I view the face I don't see laughter at all, I see evil, mischievousness and daring, not any of the things I'd associate with your character's name. I'm not saying that there should be sunshine and pretty flowers all over the place, but perhaps a little more thought about color selection, background imagery or the the position of the characters lips (a smile perhaps?).

Overall, I don't believe it when you say you're new to PS, but if you are...well...you kick arse!

Evil. Cackling Laughter. MUHAAHHAHA. And I am honestly new. I got it over cristmas.. have made a few signature. No profession help no classes.. nothing. Just teaching myself.

re: Re: Need Opinions.

_Laughter wrote:

Forum Image

My only criticism is the font is a lil' hard to read but overall, I like it. :D

Jump to: