Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zasthar-Dan

re: Intro: Haxker

Hey all,

I introduced myself over on the Vanguard thread, but I wanted to post up here too for my scoundrel, Haxker.

Haxker is my second healer, having first started with a sage. I did not really enjoy sage healing and had no trouble quickly leveling this guy to 50. For some reason this healing spec just clicks with me. I find no effort during raids to just know which heals to cast when. I do kinda get bored during raids with this role compared to a tank, and I find it nearly impossible to try and lead a raid while healing. 

This is also my main pvp toon. I would like to learn to dps better on him, but my dps is so bad compared to my healing I usually just stick with what I know. I still have a dream of being able to PVE DPS in raid.... 

That would be my biggest complaint about this class, not able to dps in pve... Just to much dependency on stealth. What I would like to see for this class most of all though is more types of buffs, instead of just hots. I wish I could do stuff kinda like totems in wow, casting say bonus attack power for 10 secs on dps, or bonus energy on healers. Something like that.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum