Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
FullMetalSeraph
Member - 1 Year

re: Hiya Everyone from Solace Gaming!

Hey everybody!

It's been a while since I said hey to a lot of you, some people it's been less time, and some of you I don't even know :P

For those that don't know me, I am FullMetalSeraph and I am here from Solace Gaming to give a fond hi to ya'll! Solace Gaming is a multigaming guild and we play a wide variety of games from Minecraft to Planetside 2 and so many in between. A lot of our members have started playing SWTOR again and we wanted to open up some lines of communications between our two awesome communities. Our people are a mixture of brand new players, veterans, and people who haven't played in months and we are looking forward to getting into having fun in SWTOR. Hopefully our communities can have some good interactions in game and please feel free to add Arkathos (our guild's leader, used to have the screenname Gaiutus)and myself (Fullmetall, Fullmetalx, or Atownairforce are my main 50 characters) to your friend's lists. Just wanted to swing by and give a hearty hiya to a bunch of old friends and their awesome community!

Best Wishes!
Mike "Fullmetal"

Hiya!

Cmelt and I did a few warzones with you and a few others a little while back, was great fun Happy

Hey Fullmetal,

Always good to see good respectable guilds rejoin us in SWTOR! Be great to see you guys back on POT5 and hit some wz's & ops with you!

<3

Asuka'Raein - Sage
JamesSaul

Hey Mike,
I'm excited to see you back in game!
Hope that our two communities can work with each other in some open world pvp or just see each other in events.
Hope to see you in game soon!

-Arkathos-

Geez, been too long since I posted on this site. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Arkathos, the guild leader of Solace, and the founder of Pax Republica from 3+ years ago. I'm very proud of the direction Nwahs, his Administrative team, and the membership in general have taken this fine community since mine, and many other's departure. Some individuals who have been removed over the last few months made friendly interactions unfortunately difficult, but with them gone we are definitely eager to say hello and hopefully keep contact, if at the very basic level.

Right now not many of us are 50's as most who quit swtor deleted their characters, have lost interest in old characters, forgotten how to play said characters, or are brand new folks joining in for the Free to Play. So unfortunately the availability of our folks to help you demolish Imperials is low, but we'll get there soon! Anyways, as Mike already said, please feel free to add any of us to your friends list, myself included (Arkathos in game). I look forward to hopefully getting to know a few of the folks who are new faces in this community since my departure, and to reconnect with friends we had to leave behind.

Respectfully,
Arkathos / Gaiutus

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Huvey Skirtstalker

Nice to see the "old" faces! I joined pax right after u left gaiu, but I think fullmetal was in it for a while when i was still a tiny trainee. Im now the de-facto boss around here, Shawn is my pawn.

Feel free to add my chars to ur friends list if ur looking for people to PVP with. For 50: Huvland, Huvey
For lower bracket: Huvmeister, Deewey, I-borg

Oh, and dont worry about the gear, all you gotta do now, is to be level 50 before the next expansion, and than everyone will have to start grinding new pvp-gear regardless Happy

AstralProjection

-Arkathos- wrote:
Geez, been too long since I posted on this site. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Arkathos, the guild leader of Solace, and the founder of Pax Republica from 3+ years ago. I'm very proud of the direction Nwahs, his Administrative team, and the membership in general have taken this fine community since mine, and many other's departure. Some individuals who have been removed over the last few months made friendly interactions unfortunately difficult, but with them gone we are definitely eager to say hello and hopefully keep contact, if at the very basic level.

Right now not many of us are 50's as most who quit swtor deleted their characters, have lost interest in old characters, forgotten how to play said characters, or are brand new folks joining in for the Free to Play. So unfortunately the availability of our folks to help you demolish Imperials is low, but we'll get there soon! Anyways, as Mike already said, please feel free to add any of us to your friends list, myself included (Arkathos in game). I look forward to hopefully getting to know a few of the folks who are new faces in this community since my departure, and to reconnect with friends we had to leave behind.

Respectfully,
Arkathos / Gaiutus

Nice to see you guys finally return : ) TOR is pretty awesome as a casual game, though it seems to have failed to mature into the epicness a lot of us wanted it to be.

I barely have time to play these days but hopefully I'll see all you folks around in game sometime, it's been too long.

Take care!

killing imps in pre-50 is just as nice is killing imps in 50s

hehe

Asuka'Raein - Sage
AstralProjection

Satiata wrote:
killing imps in pre-50 is just as nice is killing imps in 50s

hehe

The win is strong with this one.

Yeah, they kinda made it so you go straight from ??? to War Hero gear, you're really not missing much if you've been gone a while - and as Satie pointed out, the trail of dead imps you leave behind you will be most gratifying.

Awarded:

AstralProjection wrote:
though it seems to have failed to mature into the epicness a lot of us wanted it to be.

I respectfully and vigorously disagree Happy

Glad to have you guys back around!

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

ZOMG I FOROGT ABOUT ATOWNAIRFORCE!

As you guys both know, I had to give up gaming for awhile as work got a lil overwhelming, but I'm trying to also get back into the game. I don't have time to commit to be a full member yet, so I'm just getting my feet wet and trying to re-familiarize myself. I've missed you both though and hopefully as things calm down I'll be able to reestablish our friendships.

Hey, was wondering what you all were doing since I've been away. Also if a few of you were still wondering if I've moved yet, well no I'm still waiting on my mom to set me up with a place and it's getting to the point where I wanna become my own guardian or sentinel and take care of business. I'm one of your old founding stones that's currently with Solace now.

I was wondering if I can get a few friend requests so I am not so lonely when long hours of grinding all night and early mornings.
Hart of Hircine

Sorry my current toons I'm lvling are Noblehart and Chopak and my main 50 is Azno
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum