Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gluefoot
Veteran

re: HC-217315

--Accessing login certification: Pax Republica...
---Information processed.

-Locating directory: Republic Special Forces...
--Locating file: HC-217315...
---File located. Opening...

Identification: HC-217315
Name: *UNKNOWN*
Race: Mirialan
Homeworld: Belsavis
Comments: 217315 was born into a suppressed labor force under other prisoners in the concealed Belsavis mass prison facility. He was born of a widow who died shortly after labor and left behind only the family name: Kravira. '15 was adopted by a Zabrak shortly after by the name of Ehsom. Ehsom was a prisoner transferred from another block, but still subjugated to the master's will. Ehsom raised him normally under the oppression of other prisoners. 217315 quickly learned to hate his abusers. He started stockpiling weapons that he took off of drunk guards. After two years of stockpiling, there was enough to start a rebellion. The slaves-of-prisoners camp was made mostly of Republic guards who had been ambushed and kidnapped for retribution by first generation prisoners. Other first-gens inherited the camp as well as the founder's sons and daughters. Eventually '15 told everyone about his plan to riot, and the rest of the slaves were eager to join him. The riot left most of the original guilty prisoners dead, the republic security forces didn't arrive fast enough. Warden Playt himself had to oversee the cleanup. Trooper '15 was still an adolescent at the time. When Playt asked what his name was, the boy said "Gluefoot. That's my name." When prompted to tell why this was his name, the Mirialan replied: "Because the head of the prisoner slavers said that I must have had glue on my feet when I didn't flee from him. He had my friend Ehsom hostage and killed him. I shot him in the head with my blaster rifle." Immediately Playt recognized that this boy had ended a problem that the Republic had neither the time nor resources to deal with and recommended him for Special Forces training in the Republic Military. HC-217315 has since been involved in many para-military organizations operating outside of the Republic Military.

---End of File
--Break Process
-Signing off...

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

Cmelt

Very epic

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

uhhhhhh :D

that's definitely some very creative piece you have here. I love it Happy

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

woah, cool.... I love the reasoning for "Gluefoot", that was bad ass

This is by far not done, but I need to do some more writing and perhaps change the format to a narrated "holovid."

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: