Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deverox

re: Deverage 50 sentinel pvp spec

I was asked to post my alts pvp spec in your forums so here you go.

31/5/5 - Watchman

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIrRrR0fsZhMZG.1.

31/7/3 - Watchman w/ 30% AoE dmg reduction

this is another pvp spec that is a little more durable while sacrificing 8% dmg on master strike. ( move 2 points from master focus to defensive roll)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Cmelt

Thanks mate this is greatly appreciated

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
JamesSaul

Thank you so much! This will be a big help!

Deverox

Yep your welcome, the rotation is pretty self explanatory. the second spec is really useful against focus spec'd mara's and jugg's. I also have a 50 shadow in full WH gear and do top damage in most warzones i'm in so if you need advice for shadow spec's or gearing lettme know.

Miraluka Soran

I'd love to see what you use for Shadow spec, my damage always seems low for the level of gear I have.

For shadow it depends on what you want to do. Easily the most viable pvp spec is 31/0/10 or 23/1/17 (my personal fav). For damage though infiltration is dead atm and balance is still a sub par sage. But i still manage to do 700k dmg as balance in voidstar sometimes. the 3 balance specs i like to run are 7/3/31, 5/5/31 and 0/10/31.

Miraluka Soran

Thanks, that really helps. I kept trying to make Infil work when it just wasn't there. I've tried balance and found the gameplay a little cumbersome. I may have to give it another shot.
Cmelt

Bump, because this definitely deserves a bump.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Cmelt

Bump because this guy was the best sentinel and shadow player I have ever seen

Tasten

Is this guy still around? I was looking at doing 37/7/2 on my shadow and curious the main difference between this and the level 55 version of 31/0/10 that he mentions. I haven't even seen anything mentioned about a spec like that.
Cmelt

I'm not sure. I haven't seen him since the server merges over a year ago

ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

The hybrid spec for KC with Force in Balance is a 32/3/11: THIS BUILD

I went into some explanation in THIS THREAD. To sum it up, it's a GREAT spec for Pugging PvP matches. It has great survivability, you keep healers alive, and you protect nodes and solo cap nodes.

Its VERY utility, as you wont do damage like full infil or even full KC as Slow Time is better for damage, and better proc'd than FiB, but you will find you win a lot more matches. I can hold a voidstar node 7v1 for a full dorr rotation with this spec. 2 shadows with this spec, one on each side of voidstar, you cant lose.

It's also very force-demanding. You'll run out of force if you're stuck in combat for awhile (thats the main limiting factor on DPS) so just be smart, and dont get greedy. Use your force wisely.

ATownArmy wrote:
The hybrid spec for KC with Force in Balance is a 32/3/11: THIS BUILD

I went into some explanation in THIS THREAD. To sum it up, it's a GREAT spec for Pugging PvP matches. It has great survivability, you keep healers alive, and you protect nodes and solo cap nodes.

Its VERY utility, as you wont do damage like full infil or even full KC as Slow Time is better for damage, and better proc'd than FiB, but you will find you win a lot more matches. I can hold a voidstar node 7v1 for a full dorr rotation with this spec. 2 shadows with this spec, one on each side of voidstar, you cant lose.

It's also very force-demanding. You'll run out of force if you're stuck in combat for awhile (thats the main limiting factor on DPS) so just be smart, and dont get greedy. Use your force wisely.

Cool. good info to have. I tend to b e lazy with not having dual spec. how does this do in instances for tanking?
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Horrible, because you just cant keep up threat with the loss of force. If you're in PvE, the hybrid spec just cant keep up if you have good DPS. The gameplay is VERY similar to full KC, so if you play the hybrid in PvP, you can respec for Ops and have the same rotation, basically just changing out FiB for Slow Time.

If it's just a flashpoint, you can probably rock it, maybe even so with SM ops, but if you're playing with legit DPS or if youre going to be pushing your healers, you need to go full KC.

The hybrid spec isnt good for Open World PvP, 1v1s, any PvE, or even ranked matches. It's SOLELY for Pug warzones, but it does that job amazingly well.

Ah, makes sense. thanks for the info Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum