Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Who wants to be intertwined with Nwahs Nirom's story?

I am looking to see if anyone wants me to include them in Nwahs' RP story, or to put it in a better way, who wants to include me in their story/who wants to join forces on intertwining our RP backgrounds and knowing each other in-game?

Like maybe Nwahs was good friends with you during his training on Tython, or maybe he met you as a Trooper or Smuggler on some crazy mission?

The idea of this is that we'd know each other RP-wise and plan to do a good amount of our questing or Flashpoint/PvP grouping together in-game after launch, play-times permitting Happy

re: Re: Who wants to be intertwined with Nwahs Nirom's story?

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
I am looking to see if anyone wants me to include them in Nwahs' RP story, or to put it in a better way, who wants to include me in their story/who wants to join forces on intertwining our RP backgrounds and knowing each other in-game?

Like maybe Nwahs was good friends with you during his training on Tython, or maybe he met you as a Trooper or Smuggler on some crazy mission?

The idea of this is that we'd know each other RP-wise and plan to do a good amount of our questing or Flashpoint/PvP grouping together in-game after launch, play-times permitting Happy

I do! I kinda will be meeting you during the Guild Story, anyway, so maybe afterwards we become friends while you're a Padawan?

I would but I have to know what era in time it is around the sacking of corusant.
Captain Bubbles

Recruit me to smuggle things for the Republic!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
timaselj

Combat Medic Tim, reporting for duty! Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
UnbarringTomb

Ill make a cameo in it

Awarded:

Azno: so the basic story for Nwahs is that he was born on Alederaan with Force sensitivity, his father wanted to give him to the Jedi but his mother didn't, and she won the argument. He grew up as a normal, but super smart kid that was teased for being a nerd. Grew up wanting to be either a Republic Navy starfighter pilot or a Huttball star. Was on Coruscant when the sacking happened with his Father... his father quickly had to leave to join the military forces fighting in space, Nwahs was left to just sit and stay safe in the apartment, but couldn't contain his desire to be a hero, make his father proud, and fight the invading Sith and save Republic lives. Meets Gaiutus and Travis and the others, they notice his Force potential and bravery, and convince him and his father to take him to Tython for Jedi training. The last 10 years he's been living on Tython learning the ways of the Force, and going out on missions to various places. He did a lot of his formal higher education on Coruscant at Bostronian University (lol, can I make that up?) and then returned to Tython to focus on the Jedi training. His Master is Jedi Master Darius Styrker, a green saber-staff wielding Jedi Shadow. Basically like Qui-Gon, but more bad-ass in combat and even more openly dark. Always challenging Nwahs to do whatever needs to be done to win, even if it means collateral damage, or testing Nwahs' anger after his rough childhood he had, but Nwahs always manages to pass the tests and walks the line of a true Jedi and is very light. He also is an amazing fighter pilot and a great Huttball Quarterback!!

If you want, you could add me, as a Dark Side Consular Sage:

I give side heals, hardcore buffs, and frontal Force damage.
Arkos Ladar

I'm always up for story inclusion, and sometimes having someone else mention your character helps you to develop him/her yourself.

Arkos is a male Twi'lek smuggler. I'm working up the first few points of a backstory to post either tonight or tomorrow.

Well you have already met me as a kid in time of Sacking of Coruscant :D

Namluck

I needed a Jedi for my RP story as well. Not like a companion, but someone who guides me back on the path away form the dark side. I am going to read your RP story and see if you would be a good fit, but from what I know of you so far, you will.

Awarded:

Last call! I WILL be completing my RP story this week, maybe even today, so if your character and Nwahs will be friends and grouping together and you want me to drop your name in my background story, let me know!

I'm also going to be updating my story as I go through the game, almost like a blog/journal of Nwahs adventures, like he's keeping a journal of what he experiences, like many military Generals do.

Feel free to drop my Jedi Knight in it (Sentinel) - full on dark side, but always comes through for the final tough decisions.

A troubled Jedi who is unmatched in light saber at combat, but lacks self control & the ability to follow the Jedi code.

Perhaps a fellow trainee, who Nwahs has tried to bring back onto the side of the light - with Celador (my Jedi) trying to get him to embrace his emotions (not full on dark side - but on the edge) to enable him to fight better.

Awarded:

mrmarko wrote:
Feel free to drop my Jedi Knight in it (Sentinel) - full on dark side, but always comes through for the final tough decisions.

A troubled Jedi who is unmatched in light saber at combat, but lacks self control & the ability to follow the Jedi code.

Perhaps a fellow trainee, who Nwahs has tried to bring back onto the side of the light - with Celador (my Jedi) trying to get him to embrace his emotions (not full on dark side - but on the edge) to enable him to fight better.

I love it! Will do. Where does Celador do most of his training? Tython?

That would be nice.

Perhaps you can put like well all meet in the training phases of our Jedi training or something like that?

Or maybe like organize it in a format?
Like:

Name:
History:

etc.

Nonetheless count me in! :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: