Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CMDR Blue R

re: I need a break

Well..

This week I planed complete next part of Troopers Story, which contains travel from Pogoria Mall to WeatherNET and breaking Sith blockade...
But after that I'll stop with writing. Why?

1) I've much creative work to do (Master Engineer Project, My brother's Wedding Video, Other Video from trip with pals, RPG session scenarios) and must stop something
2) As you probably seen last time I don't have much time... And I've much delay. In Polishseamen Clan I've delay with Summary of Game Rank for about 2 month! And I can see that next time I'll be also very busy or offline.
3) TOR release is coming... And I don't want to delay our story longer

If I complete all delays and story will be still created I'll be happy to return to writing this. But it'll be in September or later :/

So 3rd part will be my last part for now. I'm sorry. I want to pull it, but I simply can't.

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
AstralProjection

Hey CMDR, since I'm trying to get this finished in time for our Anniversary, any objections to me finishing up the trooper parts once you finish with the next one? I should be able to take it away from there hopefully, I have a pretty clear idea of what should be going on for everyone.

PS - more coming soon!

AstralProjection wrote:
Hey CMDR, since I'm trying to get this finished in time for our Anniversary, any objections to me finishing up the trooper parts once you finish with the next one? I should be able to take it away from there hopefully, I have a pretty clear idea of what should be going on for everyone.

PS - more coming soon!

What a trooper. Pun intended. Happy
CMDR Blue R

AstralProjection wrote:

PS - more coming soon!

No problem. I'll be happy if this will be finished :D I'm sorry that I'm the one who delay project, but I took too much creative job :/ Tommorow I should post next part. And later you can finishing the trooper parts.
I remember your PM, where you present your idea and I'm lovin it.

=============
AstralProjection

CMDR Blue R wrote:
AstralProjection wrote:

PS - more coming soon!

No problem. I'll be happy if this will be finished :D I'm sorry that I'm the one who delay project, but I took too much creative job :/ Tommorow I should post next part. And later you can finishing the trooper parts.
I remember your PM, where you present your idea and I'm lovin it.

Thanks! Trust me, your troops will be in good hands with me! I won't let Gai lead too many to their deaths.... ; )

I'm going to put things in the master copy and update the timeline today hopefuly, work's just kicking my arse right now...once CMDR's next part is done, I'm going to hit the Jedi Knight story like crazy to catch it up to the other guys, and then try to somehow bring an end to this without making it feel too long, or too rushed. Wish me luck!

Awarded:

Good luck man!!! You are my hero! Less than a month until the anniversary so try not to go too crazy hitting the deadline (I feel like a newspaper editor lol)

Here we go! Good luck!

=============
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: