Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Aveyn Tamai

re: Finder's Keepers [PBP]

All around her the sounds of the jungle mixed into a symphony of near headache inducing screeches and chirps, and for a moment, Aveyn had to draw back into herself, lest the sheer volume of life now active that the sun had set distract her from the mission at hand.

The petite jedi leaned against the center supporting branch of the tree she stood in, grey eyes gazing out across the tops of the canopy just below her, trying to make out anything in the distance.

There it was again...a low glow off on the edge of the horizon. It dimmed and brightened intermittently, so not a a stable source...a fire perhaps? Her brow furrowed slightly and she turned to clamber back down, to let Nolan know her findings.

She was glad for the scant protection her fingerless gloves gave, the unprotected parts of her hands covered in splinters and slimy lichen by the time she made it back to the ground. Nolan, who had been guarding the bottom of the tree lest anyone come by, gave her a peculiar look as she landed with a gentle whump, the ground beneath her springing slightly.

"What? Is there something...." she paused as she realized the viscous semi transparent green muck was all over her, sighing slightly. "Kind of disgusting", she muttered under her breath and she moved to pick the splinters out of her finger tips with her teeth.

Something in the back of her mind shouted an alarm as she caught a whiff of a familiar smell upon raising her hand to her face. Tentatively she tapped one slime covered finger against her tongue, her eyes widening slightly as she recognized the slight bitter almond flavour.

Carefully she wiped one hand off on a somewhat clean part of her tunic, and pulled out a clean vial from her belt pouches. She scrapped some of the lichen into the glass container and handed it to Nolan, prompting him to smell it. As he did she wiped the rest of the goop off her hands, relaying what she had just seen.

"Looks like a fire off to the west. I can't tell from here if it's in the jungle or not, but I'm thinking if we run at a brisk pace a long the edge that will be our best bet. The ground here is more stable than the bog itself, but we can avoid venturing into the jungle itself unless completely necessary."
Hart of Hircine

Lord Marvel wrote:
Wo have woke up in darkness, he quickly choose option from his HUD and turned on night vision mode. He was under some tree covered with a piece of debris, probably from our ship...
Oh right, I must have been out cold because of the impact.
After running quick medical diagnostic on his body, all icons were green.
Hmmm... nothing serious, though it must have been one hell of a hit to knock me out.

He tried to get up, but hit his head on roof made by tree, it was very uncomfortable to move in this small space. He returned to lying on his back, he bend his legs a bit, moved forward "doors" made out of debris, and kicked it strong enough to make it fly a little bit.
Moon of Nal Hutta was shining in the sky, his night vision automaticaly have tunned down it`s power.
He opened comlink channel.
Status report from everyone, now.
Ackonoy spoke "So the deadman lives and she's cooking bbq. By the way possible tango incoming." Then he grabbed his combat rifle and aimed.

Last edited by Hart of Hircine on August 30, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Riddly Dun

Qukatt wrote:

Sin glances around the room, spotting the control panel, releasing her other hand in a timely fasion she gets up and canters over to the panel.

"I don't drink. And thank you, It's a skill to come in handy when Masters tend to... like the bondage stuff" Sin smiled inwardly, not entirely a lie but certainly nothing like it would sound to them

She appears to frown at the panel "Got any idea how to do this? Otherwise I'm going to make it up as I go.."

Whoa Whoa! Careful with the controls, these things are built to fry those not cooperating. So if you don't watch what you press you could hurt us real bad, now I'm used to being inside of these things but I've only used them or seen them on the way out. I know a little about slicing too so maybe I could help. Riddly explains the interface and what he's seen before and what buttons do what. After giving a somewhat lengthy explanation including what conditioner he uses on his hair. Sin get a good idea how the system works and how she can help or hurt the team.

Areku99 wrote:

Aima's hopes of escape grew. "If you can get us out of here, we're home free...no clue about you guys, but I can do some mean hand-to-hand combat, and it's not like my Force powers are gone forever."

You do realize home free means walking out of here in one piece. There are guards out there. That is unless you're willing to blow yourself up in front of them as a distraction. Then possibly it could be a cake walk out there. Riddly realizing he's hungry, he repeats the word Cake....

Aima looked at Riddly. "As if. I've killed enough full-grown soldiers with my bare hands, Republic AND Sith, to populate a small prison colony."

He looked at Sin. "If it's anything like the one on my ship, you should turn the big red dial to the left as much as you can. That weakens the intensity...that should get us out."

Out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw a green light flicker on his wrist from the proximity sensor on the droids, and thought to himself "maybe the cavalry is on its way".

As he stared at the proximity blip his eyes widened. Zoron's training had him reading the code before he saw it for what it was.

C......R.......O.......X..<stop>
C.....L......E......A.....R....?..<stop>

Photobucket
Qukatt

Sinya shakes her head slightly and tries not to sigh at Riddly's lengthy explaination that wasn't at all helpful if she really had no experience with slicing, she ran her fingertips a mere hair's breadth above the panel's surface trying to find her start point as Riddly continued to drone on behind her.

Sin sets her hands into position and glances over her shoulder "Get ready, if it doesn't work and someone notices i'm just going to go. And if it works and someone notices, you better be ready to run"

She turns back to the panel, Slicing was never her strong point, possibly one of her least used skills but she could see that the cages were individually controlled and she couldn't see who was in which cage on the system. Nor could she see a way to drop them all at once. Sin conceded it was a good built in feature. She picked a random cage and set about powering it down as Aima pitched in about the dial, Sin shrugged and dialled down the power to zero....
Markis. D Thatch

Thatch crept through the forest with his stealth field activated. He gingerly stepped where what had appeared to be the Bounty Hunters heavy boot tracks. He came to an open area and saw a burn mark on a tree. Sith spit..they got the jump on him too... He walked along her foot prints and saw an area of brush matted down with small bits of dried blood intermixed with the grass. They cornered him here...he lay wounded... He turned his head and saw another set of boot prints close to where Jareth had lain. One set has to be the one who attacked me...the other...is a third foe... Both of their tracks lead deeper towards a hilly area but a massive swath had been cut through the brush as if a body had been drug. Hunter has Jareth...she can't be too far away now... Thatch walked through the brush keeping the bounty hunters tracks nearby until he came to the cave.

She has to be in there... Thatch remained in the brush and pulled out his pistol setting it to max charge and called out into the cave.

"Ad'ika.......Ni nuyi norac "

(OOC: Honey...I'm back... )

Aveyn Tamai

Sirrix's hands shook slightly as he clutched the blaster as tightly as possible, his eyes wide and glassy. The falleen's breath came out in short raggedy gasps as his heart and lungs struggled with the drugs in his system, and his mind swam in a haze...

He was waiting for Lira to get back, that stupid bint. Blaming him for a crash when she was the pilot. At least she'd been considerate enough to give him some stims. That's why everything felt so sharp and floaty all at once,of course. That's why.

He muttered something under his breath about "back stabbing hutt thugs," as he watched the gloom around him, his eyes interchangeably wanting to shut and flickering wide. His pupils hurt. Was that even a thing? Could your pupils hurt? He didn't know anymore.

Something shimmered in the gloom and Sirrix nearly tried to sit up, but something in the back of his mind cautioned him that it would be a bad idea. His leg was on fire, underneath the haze of narcotics. Maybe if he sat really still, they would think he was dead...and they'd not take him as a threat. He giggled slightly at his brilliant thinking.

Again the shimmer came in and out of focus near the side of the ship, this time out of Sirrix's view, but within Fiona's. It seemed to hang in the air for a moment before coalescing into a humanoid form, clad entirely in black form fitting light armour. The helmeted head seemed to glance around the side of the ship for a moment, before gazing out at the surrounding area. The figure placed something on the side of the ship before turning to walk away.

The timing however...wasn't in the figures favour.

The missile primed to go off made one final beeping noise, startling an already frightened Sirrix to surge forward with an eerie shriek, tugging the wires rigged to his body as he did so. The resulting explosion was compounded by the detonator the Revenant had attached to the ship, and the explosion occurred too soon for the persons reaction to fully save them from the force of the blast.

Mud and debris flew through the air in a firey inferno, and the figure was caught on the edge of the blast, flung through the air into the mire by the resounding wave. Through the haze of smoke and suddenly lit bogland another figure was briefly visible at the side of the first, pulling them further back into the cover of the acrid fumes.

~~~~~~~

Shapes flickered in and out of existence in the shadows surrounding the camp near the downed ship, the direct area itself thrown into stark relief from the flood of light. The animals in the area had gone silent in premonition, or perhaps in an instinctual sense of self preservation.

Other hunters were about. Stalking a prey of higher intelligence than a mere chemilizard or killa bird.

Flickers out of the corner of a person's eye. Shadows that seem longer than they should in the edge of the jungle. The air steadily thickens with tension, so palpable it would be enough to cause an untrained person to run. Foolishly, foolishly run.

Something shifts in a tree above where Kryad is walking, sap covered leaves drift down to the ground around him. The branches above creak and sway in the evening breezes, slightly stronger tonight due to the inferno burning only a few hundred meters away.

The bog near Azno lets out a small belch of gas, the ground slurping back into form after the escape of air. His own footsteps fall muffled in the soft grasses and muck. Again, the mire let's out a gasping breathe, the faint smell of sulphur would be noticeable if one's armour wasn't filtering the air.

All around the downed ship the air shimmers with radiant heat, the grasses around it burnt to a crisp and the muck solidifying in places like a hardened and fired clay. The very air smells burnt and ashy, overpowering the naturally foul odors of the planet Hutta.

In the camp itself the heat cannot be felt as it sits far enough away, but the fire is still quite visible. Within an hour or so most of the flames will have burnt out, but for now the fire spreads through the interior of the ship, eating away at cables and supplies.

For now, the ships' floodlights illuminate the area even brighter than the eerie orange-blue of the flames, the gasses of the planet twisting the edges of fire into shades of indigo.

A shimmer occurs too far to the west of the wreckage to be heat caused, only visible for the barest of moments. Then suddenly, all hell breaks loose in the camp.

The smoke grenade comes out of no where it seems, tossed into the middle of the light washed area from darkness itself. The smoke itself is acrid and burning, but screening only, nothing poisonous or debilitating. Across the west side of the now smoky camp something moves, causing the smoke to swirl unnaturally where it looked like nothing rightfully should have been. Another grenade hits the ground near Alkhet, this time, not so innocent of a device as a smoke grenade. Something more deadly. The shiny exterior of the cluster grenade sparkled as though lovingly polished, somehow looking newer than it would have been right out of the factory.

The small light flashed, indicating the set timer for explosion was imminent in mere seconds...

(( Inc posts towards: Markis and Syrena; artifact group. Will be in a seperate post for ease of reading.))

Last edited by Aveyn Tamai on September 1, 2011 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Blind Equilibrium

Fiona crouched in the undergrowth and muck, now accustomed to her surroundings in the polluted mire that is Hutta. She was even comfortable, in the environmentally sealed suit at least. She smiled wide about the trap, and especially the pyrotechnic show that was to come.

A shame I’ll be the only one left to have really admired it close up when it’s over. She thought, smile widening further.

The minutes crawled by as she watched, stock still, lest her movements alert the Revenants to her whereabouts. Stories she had heard about them while she had been Black Sun lent them a supernatural air and she wanted to take no chances. Sirrix was still conscious, and his nervous movements were obvious even from the distance the petite Trooper watched from. The Falleen jerked up suddenly as if noticing something. At last her patience had paid off, but it did not yield what she had hoped for. It was a small thing, a slight rippling of the air as it approached the ship, then gone again. Sirrix dropped slack moments after the rippling had appeared. Fiona’s smile slipped.

That was a stealth field, I’m sure of it… and now that little gravel maggot’s playing dead! Should have killed that little piece of poodoo with my bare hands when I had the chance. Fiona thought angrily.

Shortly after, the rippling appeared again on the far side of the craft. The stealth field dropped as the figure looked to attach an object to the side of the ship, not even sparing a glance for it’s presumed dead comrades. The figure wore light weight armor; black in a way it almost seemed to swallow any light that touched it, just as the rumors had described. It swiveled its’ helmeted head doing a visual sweep of the area, and turned to walk away.

Smile now gone, Fiona let loose a string of silent mental oaths, Farking bishwag! That schutta spawn Sirrix didn’t understand that he was expendable. The Revenants didn't even check for survivors, destroyed irrecoverable equipment to deny them to the enemy… these Revenants are as professional as rumored…

A faint noise brought Fiona’s attention back to the bungled scene before her. She had looked in time to see the now mindlessly panicked Sirrix, startled by something, attempt to scramble away from the area. By doing so he pulled the pins on all the thermal detonators, causing them to explode.

Fiona’s visor automatically dims to its maximum setting, as what appears the gate to the middle of a sun opens where the ship had been sitting. The explosive power of the five detonators, coupled with the missile, and whatever the figure had attached to the hull of the ship, was enough to incinerate Sirrix in the blink of an eye, much more power and Fiona wasn’t sure the memory of him wouldn’t have been burnt away as well.

Suddenly, she didn’t feel so bad about not killing him bare handed.

Though outside the range of anything lethal, the figure, which had been walking away almost jauntily in her mind, was caught on the edge of the concussive blast. The force of the blast launched it several yards into the air, and it landed heavily in the bog.

Doubt that killed it. Fiona thought in disgust. Maybe I should go have a word with it about who it is, and why it ruined such a masterful trap.

Slinging the blaster cannon over her shoulder once again with a sigh, she reaches over and pulls free a wicked looking sword. Single edged like the Jedi katana of old, the original owner of this weapon had a flare she liked. Instead of smooth like the old swords had been, the backside of this blade was serrated, much like a sinister looking saw blade.

I’ll just wander over and ask it some… pointed questions. She chuckled at her own joke, silently.

As she slowly started to stalk forward toward her newest prey, she was drawn up short by the shimmer and appearance of another black figure. This one hauled her prey to its feet, and began aiding it in moving away.

Reality doused over Fiona in a startling way. Sheathing the bladed weapon, she considered quickly what she had seen.

Killing their own members, destroying resources to prevent capture, stealth fields, professional, and careful. Must be a death squad, probably more of them around here than just those two, covering the angles.

Pulling her carbine from the slung position, she holds it at the ready position, and begins to duck walk slowly toward where the second figure began aiding its fellow. Foot prints and drag marks indicate the direction of their passage.

Deciding this could endanger the mission and lives of personnel, Fiona keys up her commlink. Selecting to broadcast on all locally secure Pax Republica channels, she formulates her report and continues:

"For the information of all Pax Republica units and personnel. Hostile kill squads have been identified in area of downed Papa Romeo ((PR)) transport. Known special capabilities include the use of stealth fields. Hostiles can be identified by black, I repeat black armor. Hostiles are assumed highly trained, armed, and extremely dangerous. Papa Romeo unit designator "Blind" in process of tracking and gathering further intel. Over."

With her report complete, Fiona gives a long count to one hundred and begins to track them from a distance, keeping vigilant for anything unusual. She is holds close the knowledge that a misstep could result in her becoming the hunted vice the hunter.

As she stalks her prey into the darkness, the carcass of the ship continues to burn in the night behind her.

Last edited by Blind Equilibrium on September 4, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aveyn Tamai

The shield around the force cage closest to the door dropped with the sound of crackling energy, the air where the shield had been still humming with warmth. For a brief moment, the room was silent save the gentle hum of the remaining activated force cages, until, suddenly, alarms began to sound.

In a matter of seconds the door burst open once more, Raffa, the tall wookie barging in first with a low ragged growl at the back of his throat. Behind him came petite Tessar, her honey coloured eyes wide as they took in the scene in front of her.

"The...you..."
she looked back and forth rapidly between Riddly, now no longer in a secure cage, and Sinya, staring with surprise at the twi'lek at the flashing console.

"What by the ten whores of Deskai is going on here?"
Vell yelled as she shifted Tessar out of the way, her voice surprisingly still well modulated. "I leave you thieves unguarded for a handful of minutes and you spit in the face of my attempt at kindness?" her lavender cheeks are flushed a darker violet in temper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

De'kell lowered the binoculars and frowned slightly. Beside the large togorian his two team mates sat, Uriel staring at him expectantly and Graasekk finicking with his gear.

"Some man just followed her into the cave," he stated with a note of displeasure in his voice, "Probably all more of Pax Republica...she looked like she had an injured person with her." Though she had been carrying the figure kind of...unkindly, and that struck him as odd.

The two other men both muttered and grumbled neither being particularly helpful. Stuck with a green kid and an arrogant prick of a trando. This was always his luck. Now the cave they were supposed to be searching was swarming with people again. De'kell looked down at the last knock out canister he had with distaste on his face. The prospect of using the only remaining one of the expensive sedative gas was bothersome. There had to be another way of capturing these two. Even with idiots as team mates...
Qukatt

Sinya doesn't turn as the alarm goes and instead her nine fingers fly across the console trying to drop another cage. As her attempts appear to fail with the setting off of the alarms in the back of her mind she's aware of Vell yelling. Sinya turns to see who got out.. Riddly.. well, he will do if he can keep quiet enough.

Sin'yavend smiles sweetly at Vell "24 hours right? promise?"

And with that Sin sets off at a sprinter's pace, her powerful leg muscles kicking into action an complaining at her after weeks of no real use on her observation duty, her pretend limping and then hours of laying tense. Sin ignored them, she hoped Riddly wasn't stupid enough to try fighting a wookie with his bare hands and that he was fast enough to see where she was heading..
Riddly Dun

With no choice but to follow Sin's lead, he runs after her. They bum rush the doorway. Sin already out the doorway when Riddly had to push Tessa out of the way. While running through the door all he can say is SORRY, ESCAPING!

Both are running down a cat walk, the noise making a distinct "clank" sound with each step. Riddly realizing the place is much bigger than he thought. The room that they were in was small, compared to the size of the warehouse itself. Noticing a set of stairs, Riddly points at them and says There! Follow me! He then takes point and runs down the stairs with Sin right behind.

With the warehouse fully lit, it's difficult to find one spot that will work but they ducks behind a crate. Then taking a peek over and he sees workers talking amongst each other. Oh great, they have workers here. This late at night sneaking around is going to be a pain. We need some better cover. Seeing they have very little time to make themselves sparse, he grabs Sin by the hand and finds one of the corners of the room, under the catwalk and they duck behind some of the larger crates.

Looking to Sin he says You know this reminds me of my first date with a girl on Tattooine. Only they were looking for us because I stole some food, not because we were prisoners. Taking a moment to catch his breath, he says You know we need to find our gear. This place is a maze and we have a chance of finding it... if we are careful enough.

A worker walks past them, unknowing they are nearby but he's alert over the recent commotion. They are gonna looking for us soon, ya know. We need that gear if we are going to have any chance at defending ourselves and rescuing the others. Saying this they heard the sound of clanking on the catwalks above. Riddly recognizes Tessa walking toward the stairs. She looks like she is in a daze and somewhat disoriented. Riddly felt guilty for the shove he gave the poor girl. Maybe... I should have been more gentle. Seeing the situation is getting more dire, he turns to Sin again. We are running out of time. Riddly points to a doorway nearby and another on the far side of the wall, under the original room they were captive in. I say we try one of those rooms. What do you think?

Ackonoy then speaks tries to kryad over chat "It's been a while man are you sure you saw someone heading this way. If so they were probably lost or for some reason you swallowed swamp water." He then notices his datapad's powercell was dead. Ackonoy then gets out of his lil hideout in the trees leaving his combat rifle at top along with his datapad. He then speaks to himself "I have maybe 45 mins." He then notices the air move around him visually. "This must be the stim's side effects, I'm just seeing things." He then noticed the swamps water had risen within the past 15 mins up to above his knees in the area he was in. "Nal Hutta is very odd at this moment. Something is to strange and I got a bad feeling about this."
Qukatt

Sin follows Riddly, letting him take her by the hand to lead her into hiding. After all he had just as much of an idea of the layout of the place as she did and she needed the short amount of time to think about what to do next.

She peeked out at the workers, maybe there was a uniform they could hide in.. although being a twilek was kind of obvious for this setting. They needed somewhere where only one person could fit at a time... other than themselves of course. Somewhere, ideally, where a group with blasters couldn't just throw open the doors and let rip either.. Maybe a warehouse where there would be plenty cover and high ground. Hiding without an advantage would be pointless right now...

Sinya looks at the room Riddly pointed to. It was as good as any other place to begin. gear was a good idea, it didn't even have to be their own gear.. not that Sin had particularly brought anything useful except the easily replaceable rifle. She thought of all the lovely agent contraptions that would have been helpful here sinking into the swamp.. wait.. in her own gear she'd grabbed a one shot stealth field generator.. it wouldn't be useful for both of them but it would be handy if they did find their stuff.

"Sure" she whispers, "But I dont want to hear about your history with whatever we find in there.. or any dates"
Aveyn Tamai

The hand that snaked itself into the gap between Ackonoy's helmet and armour was surprisingly gentle, barely even noticeable at first.

Until the second hand came up and a thick piercing syringe needle was jabbed through the rubberized neck seal, and something was injected into him in a swift and well practiced movement.

The sensation the sedative caused was one of intense weakness and burning, like a fire had let loose in ones' bloodstream for a brief few moments before oblivion took over. Muscles seized within the first ticking seconds, rendering the victim essentially speechless and only just barely able to breathe.

Hands caught him before he could fall into the bog, shifting his body carefully and swiftly moving further into the jungle, like a trap door spider absconding with its prey.

~~~~~~~

It all happened so fast, Vella'lansi inwardly cursed her poor reaction time. Six years ago, hell, two years ago, this would never have happened. She was slipping.

Reaching out to stop Raffa from chasing after the two, she tapped the wookie briskly on the arm, gaining his attention and a small twist of a frown on his features. He looked down at Tessar, who was now picking herself up off the ground, the look intensifying.

Tessar herself seemed to notice it on his face as she brushed herself off, her white-gray hair a mess on one side, "I'm fine Raffa, it's fine. He didn't push me that hard."

Vell's eyes narrowed slightly and an eyebrow quirked at the young ryn's comment. Ah well, this kind of thing was bound to start at some point. The lithe lavender twi'lek studied the two in the remaining cages coldly for a moment before looking back to Tessar. "Go find them. Use as little force as possible, I can't afford to have them killed right now. If you run into any of Vlarbet's guards, tell them as little as possible--"

"Now then Miz Alansi, isn't that a bit harsh?" a voice from the doorway said with a smirk. Vell turned around to see that Tessar, in her haste to go after the two escapees had nearly collided with a couple of the Hutt's security guards. Both eyed the petite ryn with disdain, and the young woman ducked by them and scampered off down the catwalk without a backwards glance.

Raffa growled low and Vell frowned, her lekku twitching slightly in irritation, "I paid heavily to have no interference."

The human pushed past her and stepped into the room, looking at Zoron and Aima, "Too heavily I think. Why would a member of the 'Sun pay so much to a potential rival for our space to use and our silence hm? What emergency would be so great..." he turned to look at Vell, the twi'lek suddenly aware of the fact she was between two of them. Beside her, Raffa flexed a hand.

"So of course," the man continued, "Vlarbet started asking some questions, just out of professional curiousity and what not. The airways are a buzz with encrypted chatter, and a few signals we recognise..." he looked back at the prisoners, "Pax Republica. Always a problem that grows exponentially. Definitely not something we like being involved in," he peers sidelong at Vell.

"The cost of the truce has tripled. We know you lost some object you were in the process of selling, and we know how much you were all set to gain by it. Of course, the magnanimous Vlarbet is pleased to see such an industrious woman as yourself do well in life. He suggests you escort your remaining prisoners to his pleasure palace so that you might have a safer workspace, as he is, of course, always concerned with your safety." Behind her, the twi'lek man coughed slightly to cover up what might have been a small chuckle.

Vell's face darkened. When it rained, it poured it seemed. She looked up at Raffa and the wookie tilted his head towards the human in front of him slightly. She shook her head in response, "Just get Princess on her cart. She'll have to come with us." Vell looked over at the man, "Warith, isn't it? The one in the second cage is a Force user, which in of itself shouldn't be an issue, but he's likely well trained," she peered at Zoron, magenta eyes resting on his wrist briefly. "In fact, maybe we should do this the easy way..." she walked over to the console that was still screaming an alarm and silenced it.

"How high of a charge do you figure it'll take to knock them out long enough to get them bound," she said, mostly talking to herself.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: