Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kwils

re: App: Zipperclub

The application submitted by Zipperclub is as follows:

Quote:
What is the gaming name that you go by?:
Zipperclub

What online game(s) do you play?:
WoW

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
WoW server forum & remembered the name from SWToR.

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild/clan?:
I have been looking for a guild for quite some time. I've gotten numerous spam invites on the Dalarn server, some actually sending a whisper & others just a pure Ninga invite. One question i always ask is do you have a website I can visit to learn about your guild. It's normally a no, so I've continued to play solo.
I had seen your post in the forums, but had not really gone any further than it saying you were a multi-gaming community. I had some concern about Pax not being fully dedicated to WoW.
Today I decided to read further & visit this site. After doing so I believe I would like it in Pax. Your Charter lined up with my own views, so I'm taking the next step to apply.

Do you want us to know anything else about you? How can we find you in-game? Do you have any questions about us?:
I'm 55 years old.
Have played WoW since Vanilla (2006)
Raided heavily during Wrath.
Tried SWToR & enjoyed the game play. But the game didn't agree with my Alienware gaming laptop for some reason & it stuttered most of the time even though the laptop should have run it easily.
Been married 33 years, 2 grown children & 4 grand children under the age of 5.
I play a Gnome Rogue named Zipperclub on Dalaran.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Zipperclub - by Nwahs

Welcome man!  Glad to have you.  We are indeed fully dedicated to WoW.  Our WoW officers are very dedicated to that game and schedule weekly raids.  You can join the Discord via this link:

http://bit.ly/paxrepublica

That's where they do most of their communicating for WoW.  :)  Enjoy and welcome!

re: APPROVED - App: Zipperclub - by Nwahs

Indeed. We are fully dedicated to Wow. Wow SWTOR is so much better than WoW.

Blast here to welcome you: Welcome.

That's unfortunate that SWTOR wouldn't work right. Especially on a computer that should be able to handle it. Have you tried not having problems?

Also: *ninja.

We're all nerds here. Some more than others.

Since Raptr was installed.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum