Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Markis. D Thatch

re: Cantina OOC

lol...the one in the posts? No its Juhliana's, Thatch took it as a trophy from his kill...and now he feels as if he can wield it.

Crox's Consular is going to be my master and Thatch will begin to hone his Jedi skills.

Captain Bubbles

Clusterfact wrote:

Edit: Bubbles, I think your drawings are great, especially since they are in crayon. Good work! I cannot reply to all of the topics I can read. no comment

Thank you!! <3

If no one has anything they want to add, our next post should probably be arriving to Coruscant then.

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Markis. D Thatch

How much of a time skip are we going to use? ANyone have any ideas?

Captain Bubbles

I'm seeing pretty much the end here, we've arrived in Coruscant, everyone is ready to go their separate ways. Which is super sad, 'cause I want more!

Would anyone else be intersted in a new story?

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Markis. D Thatch

Is that even a question? YES!!! ANd I say we open it up to new people...

I call for a new PBP!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: