Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Blind Equilibrium

re: Cantina OOC

There was discussion of a new one once FK ends, but Aveyn has been swamped by RL so that one is on a pause currently as she is the only GM running it.

Working on my post to end Zeeto, hope to have it up later today.
Markis. D Thatch

Alright folks, I am going to move us along just a wee bit. We can make up some filler stories when everyone comes back. I am not jumping too far ahead just a few days.

If you have any objections let me know

Blind Equilibrium

I've been working on a post where Zeeto dies like he wanted his char to, but I have been having issues getting it to flow properly. You'll probably need to cut and paste your new post afterwards since you are pushing time ahead and a character dying is a pretty major event that you can't skip past... sorry for the delay, I'll focus on it the rest of the evening and have it up tonight even if I am not 100% happy with it so the rest can move on.
Blind Equilibrium

Post is up... hope you are content with how Zeeto ended up.. uh Zeeto. Happy
Captain Bubbles

Nicely done Blind! I loved it =)

I added my part. I figured it was gonna happen at one point or another, Thatch and Bubbles "communicating". I know it looks like I fed Thatch a bunch of lines, but I didn't, since we worked on this part together so it would be more fluid.

Feel free to decide where we're going and plot a course, while we're screaming at each other!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Crox Rava

Enjoy the sap. :D

Photobucket
Crox Rava

Hey Thatch, if you want Iahun can be your Jedi master. You're just the sort of student he would take.

Photobucket
Markis. D Thatch

Sounds great!

Pax Eternus

Fiona, I liked the Zeeto disposal and the parting scene of you polishing your knife and everyone on the bridge.

Looking back on the whole thread, I think it ended up being a really enjoyable and character developing story. I enjoyed being a part of it and reading all of your posts. I look forward to future chapters!

You don't want to join in the next chapter on Coruscant Zeeto?

Markis. D Thatch

Alright kids....so what now?

Clusterfact

Hi, everyone! I'm Clusterfact, we were efriends once (lol). I realized I haven't been around so I thought I would check in! Looking for a job really sucks the will to live out of you sometimes, but that's what I have been busy with.

To stay on topic, though: I've caught up with everything in the Cantina (Thatch is a Jedi now!?!?!) and will hopefully remember to stop in every now and then. big grin
Markis. D Thatch

Hey Cluster! Yeah Thatch is a Jedi now...I realized that no assassin could actually compete with a Jedi...but it made think that if he was on par with him and able to out maneuver Alkhet then perhaps he had the force in him and didn't know it. And all of his clashes with Alkhet have been feeding the force in him. Welcome back and good luck on finding a job!

Crox Rava

Great to see you, Cluster! You've been on my mind lately. I don't have a job to offer you but I can sling a prayer in your direction. How do you like the thread's progression? Do you intend to have Alkhet be a part of the story going forward?

Photobucket
Clusterfact

I think the story is progressing nicely. I was actually a little surprised that it hadn't progressed further than it has -- it feels like I have been away forever! I like the twist with Thatch and I'm curious to see how Fiona meshes with the crew now.

I'm hoping to be able to have Alkhet rejoin the story organically, and if he does, he won't be without his own twist.

Thatch, is that my lightsaber you're using? wink

Edit: Bubbles, I think your drawings are great, especially since they are in crayon. Good work! I cannot reply to all of the topics I can read. no comment
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: