Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Captain Bubbles

re: Cantina OOC

I figured Bubbles would get tunnel vision at this point. I did write her story so that she was really traumatized after losing two of her crew and good friends and everything in her life after that has revolved around keeping people safe.

So please fill in all the blanks that I didn't cover. And Blind, I did my best with the techy parts, I think it makes sense but I didn't go in too much detail...

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Clusterfact

Captain Bubbles wrote:
Anyone else feels terrible at leaving a poor bleeding hurting jedi behind? *sniffles!

You guys don't feel terrible, don't even lie to me.

Alkhet is on the planet that is (probably) the second-most inhabited by Jedi in Republic space -- he'll be fine. tongue out

So I guess I'll just hang out and creep on your posts for a bit.
Crox Rava

Fixed my latest to include Bubbles' concerns about Zeeto being aboard. Sorry 'bout that!

Photobucket
Captain Bubbles

Clusterfact wrote:

You guys don't feel terrible, don't even lie to me.

Alkhet is on the planet that is (probably) the second-most inhabited by Jedi in Republic space -- he'll be fine. tongue out

So I guess I'll just hang out and creep on your posts for a bit.

I don't lie, I'm a smuggler! Sometimes, I tell mild fibs, but I was being honest there. Alkhet looks like he could use some help! You can always write about your recovery and what you plan to do about the whole thing next.

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Clusterfact

So, what's the plan now, smugglers? Are you in need of more people to shoot? I'm just curious where the next step in the journey will take us.

The PBP has kind of slowed for the moment..
Captain Bubbles

I'm not really sure where this is going, which partly makes the adventure fun! But I guess it's possible Crox would like to head towards Coruscant, and I suppose on the way there, we could get caught by the Sith, which you would be aware of because of Fiona.

Just my thoughts though, I mean, anything is possible. I wonder if space ponies exist...

Markis. D Thatch

Space ponies aside, we could go to Coro anyway just to change things back up. Aren't there Sith Factions still on Coro plus the under city gangs. We can have some fun there.

Clusterfact

Well, as long as nobody has a problem with it, I could RP some gangs or Sith. Whatever. Happy
Captain Bubbles

I don't have a problem with it! We seem to be a little bit stalled again at the moment, so if anyone has any concerns, speak up! I just mentionned Coruscant for Crox's backstory, but anything is possible. We still have Orta chasing us I believe.

Markis. D Thatch

Well, as you may or may not have read in the class change thread I have decided to switch classes to Jedi Consulars. I thought that when we shift to Coruscant Thatch will be faced with some tough choices. But it occurred to me that Thatch could not have beaten a Jedi with only his Mando skills. The force has to be in him somewhere though he doesn't know how to call upon it. it can only work during situations of extreme emotion. So I thought I might incorporate the switch in the PBP. What do you guys think?

Crox, Blind I think you are up!

Pax Eternus

NOTE: I changed Lord Eternus to Lord Voyd so that I could have the Eternus name for my consular.
Arkos Ladar

Enjoying the RP thread! Can I pitch in as a character invented solely for this story?

Arkos Ladar wrote:
Enjoying the RP thread! Can I pitch in as a character invented solely for this story?

Hey there! I personally have no objection to this. You'll need to get caught up with what's happening though. Also, for the moment, this specific thread has slowed down a whole bunch, but once (if) it is revived, I'm all for that. If you're interested in RP, this is the place to be!

Arkos Ladar

Thanks, Bubbles. I have read through about half of the thread and enjoyed it. As this one is slowing down, and it looks like another one is starting up soon, I will hold off for the new thread.

Arkos Ladar wrote:
Thanks, Bubbles. I have read through about half of the thread and enjoyed it. As this one is slowing down, and it looks like another one is starting up soon, I will hold off for the new thread.

Where is this new thread you speak of?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28

Jump to: