Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AstralProjection

re: Writers' Outline - Plotline

CMDR Blue R wrote:
I return to writing today. Sorry for delay.

No worries! Like I said, RL calls for all of us. I've been somewhat MIA too, we just miss your smiling face ; )

I'm terribly sorry I have been away from the scene for so long!! I got caught up with finals and graduating and everything that comes with that territory, so I haven't had hardly any time to devote to the progression of the story, but everything has (almost) settled and I'll be back in a good rhythm of things. Sorry again!
AstralProjection

Clusterfact wrote:
I'm terribly sorry I have been away from the scene for so long!! I got caught up with finals and graduating and everything that comes with that territory, so I haven't had hardly any time to devote to the progression of the story, but everything has (almost) settled and I'll be back in a good rhythm of things. Sorry again!

Meh...don't worry about it man...we got lucky with TOR being pushed back (hah, that's poorly phrased, but you know what I mean), and we got some extra time to work on this project. Things are slowly starting to settle down for me at work, but side jobs are killing me right now. I'm ready to pass out at my keyboard. I've had a couple other parts I've wanted to finish for a while, but I keep having to put it off until I'm coherent enough to write something ; )

Just let us know when you've got something to check out. I'm hoping I can do some more writing for this soon as well, and I think CMDR is working on another part now.

Awarded:

Poke poke... I'll play the part of the pushy publisher

"When can I expect a rough draft on my desk?"

When it will be ready obviously Happy

Arkathos

Hey folks! I was wondering if we could get a little teaser put together to present the members with as part of the goodies for our two year anniversary on August 28th! If this is possible let me know as I know the members would love to read it and it would really get them excited!! Think of the hype lol, people would be rawlrawrlawrgar for it :P

Also, let's see if we can get back into this cause the work you've all done is tremendous, finally read it all lol. Might as well make a mini novel and market it to the TOR forums to learn about Pax XD

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Lord Marvel

Gaiutus wrote:
Hey folks! I was wondering if we could get a little teaser put together to present the members with as part of the goodies for our two year anniversary on August 28th! If this is possible let me know as I know the members would love to read it and it would really get them excited!! Think of the hype lol, people would be rawlrawrlawrgar for it :P

Also, let's see if we can get back into this cause the work you've all done is tremendous, finally read it all lol. Might as well make a mini novel and market it to the TOR forums to learn about Pax XD

Maybe we can ask Finx and Cyn to do little illustration for this? :D

tt would be great to have pictures in two different styles, a bit like it was with Animatrix, each story in different style :D I really liked it Happy

Arkathos

That would be cool! Right now I'm working on a concept idea for the *special thing ;) * which will likely take most of Tris' time - but when I catch finx and have an idea for what we want on it I'll ask him to help if possible - tho having two people work on it may be difficult / confusing. Maybe have him work on the story art illustrations and cyn can tackle the *special thing ;) *...hmmm. Sorry guys you can't know the special thing yet!

AstralProjection

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and let you all know that I'll be working on getting this story wrapped up.

I'm going to try to have the whole thing done for our anniversary, so you can give a teaser or release the whole thing, whatever you want.

Jared asked me to finish up his part for him due to RL constraints, so I'm going to take the reins and start writing a story worthy of the other Jedi Knights here ASAP. I'll start posting stuff when I have something readable, you know the drill.

Some things have changed since we started writing this. Is Omega still going to be in the Jedi story? I know Gai is leading, but Omega has come and gone, and isn't JK Class leader anymore...am I leaving his character in? I see no reason why not to, just double checking.

Also, Stealth's character was a pretty major character in the story. My understanding is he's left the guild, possibly not on good terms?

It certainly won't be too hard to write him out of the story if I have to, just let me know. I was thinking I'd have him get jumped one last time by Gragus and left for dead somewhere, thrown down a shaft, buried under rubble, etc., and everyone else decides to escape in his ship, with Marcus taking responsibility for it.

That way I'm not killing his RP character, but I'm getting him out of the way. I'm sure he could go on a quest to track down his ship after these events take place, and eventually get it back from Dash's boss : P

Well Omega is going for Trooper now... So I dunno, maybe we can put it somehow into plot line?

Maybe he gets frustrated about all rules of Jedi Order and decides, that he will more good as soldier fighting on the front lines?
We will need to ask Omega about it though

As about Stealth, I was also thinking about making his char M.I.A. so that we wouldn`t kill him off, but he would have no way of joining us in later part of the story.

Arkathos

I'd prefer to personally cut Stealth out entirely. He left on VERY bad terms, and has been a child about the entire thing to the point of having lost much respect from members. I'd rather he not have the honor or privilege of being in our story, so if it is not too much to ask, remove him por favor amigo.

And as for the knights - Nwahs is now the captain, but Omega is changing his class to trooper. So replace anything Omega like with Nwahs, and toss Omega in as a trooper and we're done. Problem with the story is folks being kicked, or changing classes lol - oh well. Up to you as you are the writer, I have faith in you. Happy

Lord Marvel

Gaiutus wrote:
I'd prefer to personally cut Stealth out entirely. He left on VERY bad terms, and has been a child about the entire thing to the point of having lost much respect from members. I'd rather he not have the honor or privilege of being in our story, so if it is not too much to ask, remove him por favor amigo.

And as for the knights - Nwahs is now the captain, but Omega is changing his class to trooper. So replace anything Omega like with Nwahs, and toss Omega in as a trooper and we're done. Problem with the story is folks being kicked, or changing classes lol - oh well. Up to you as you are the writer, I have faith in you. Happy

Hmmm... maybe just exchange Stealth with Damek and will still fits, if Damek will be alright with it.

Lord Marvel

I would like to ask something, since we have some troopers sealed away in West Wing, maybe we can throw in there one or two of our Troopers? ;)

We might throw Omega in there with Kryad I think, since he is (side of me) Trooper with longest service time in PR... I would just need to ask him about it, if it fits his story. If you are ok with it of course.

AstralProjection

Lord Marvel wrote:
I would like to ask something, since we have some troopers sealed away in West Wing, maybe we can throw in there one or two of our Troopers? ;)

We might throw Omega in there with Kryad I think, since he is (side of me) Trooper with longest service time in PR... I would just need to ask him about it, if it fits his story. If you are ok with it of course.

I honestly thought that too. Marvel, can you do me a favor and get the troopers you want included to PM me a bio of their character from the Dramatis Personae thread?

I'll need Omega to fill it out all over again, and anyone else you want to add.

They can be among the troopers at the rendezvous point. My understanding is CMDR is working on that next part, but is being distracted by My Little Pony and is very busy IRL ; )

At any rate, it's just a matter of tailoring his next piece to somehow include mention of the troopers you want to add.

Also, PMed CMDR about tying Gai's group in with theirs. Gai is going to meet up with the troopers, since the apartment building where they dropped off the younglings is near Pogoria Mall.

They'll take the same shuttles in - Gai will assume lead with Ardhel, but upon busting in, Gai will take the Knights into the rest of the complex, where they run into the Consulars, while the troopers will be ordered to hold the line in the West Wing.

Just so everyone's on the same page.

Once Gai meets up with the Consulars, it will be in a similar timeframe as the smugglers reaching the West Wing.

Troopers/Smugglers will fight - a Sith, another Imperial Agent (Jo-Jack), + Nethara while trying to disable the mainframe.

Meanwhile, Gai will decide a pre-emptive strike on the Sith, taking the fight to Ravenous. The Jedi will have to fight through the main group of Sith. Some troopers will probably join in on this battle.

Updated Timeline to include most recent entries.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: