Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hart of Hircine

re: Ackonoy: Path of Honor and regret.

"I'm and old soldier that was born for war and this is my story young soldiers. My name is Ackonoy Kinx and I'm a general in the republic military but how I got here is what you want to know. I was once a young soul living on the streets of the back alleys of Corusant. I was 6 at the time protecting young kids from harm with my so called wisdom. I was the oldest. We were all Mandolorian refugees.

After a week and a half of not eating we were suffering off starvation after we stole from by local gangs. We had our bruises. We had our pain. We had our suffering but we would not give up! We finally stole from others getting food. Well I did but I didn't get anything to eat and then I ran away from my pack to save them from a beating cause they were young. I was beaten savagely but I survived.

Only weeks later was it that we were given hospitality by many people but we were as wild dogs we wouldn't give up. The weakest one of us was Chopak(Azno) since he was in that depressionist insanity for killing his parents. It sickened me watching him rock back and fourth crying! Zeppeki was quiet yet cunning and emotionless as if he was destroyed from every fabric of his soul. Then there was caring Connue aka Opa as Chopak called her. Heck she was the only one I seen calm down Chopak out of his Insanity. All 15 others died of starvation or were killed by enemy gangs since they were protecting us.

It was only mire weeks before we were picked up by patrolling guards. Now younglings I need my rest I'll tell you more in the mourning this old soldier needs his rest!. I wish the the best of dreams for you cause tomorrow is going to be a rough day!"

The young new soldiers left the room and the general's second came up to him and asked "Sir are you sure about telling that story to them" and the General replied "It helped modiavate you into a better soldier I believe so and with my age you won't see me here for long so i am trying to get you a second my good friend *cough cough*! As you see I'm not in good health or shape I'm only 40 and I'm starting to hit my limits you know! Now my friend I need my rest!

Last edited by Hart of Hircine on August 28, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hart of Hircine

THE NEXT DAY

General Ackonoy stood on stage in Corusant in one of the Military Training Academies "I hope you are all glad with this day since it is the last day you might be here. You are all graduating from Naval, Marine, and other military schools and training. You my friends have learned from what Corusant has the best to offer. You are young and proud citizens of the republic........but now you are soldiers as I am and some day you will show great justice or honor when serving your great community. I here now present you this military honor, a patch that means you have completed your military training. Now my brothers and sisters we must prepare ourselves for this ever growing threat. All Who are ready, yell howoo hoora!"

The Audience of the graduating students and miltary staff including Ackonoy all yelled "HOWOO HOORA.....HOWOO HOORA.....HOWOO HOORA!" with enough volume that it could be heard for a mile out! There were 10,000 graduates there and they all had a good time but they did not know what they had coming to them.
Hart of Hircine

LATER THAT NIGHT

Ackonoy was in the center of his young recruits 100 of them all gathered around him. "Now back to my story" Ackonoy spoke before being interrupted by a young trooper! "Sir does this story have any significance?" Ackonoy replied with a calm, peaceful, and addressed manor! "These are my war stories and one day you will have some of your own my my friend. Plus they helped motivate my second here to were he is at.

Okay back to the story! Soon after we were all picked up we were put in an orphanage with dark intentions. This place soon became home for a while but not for long. it was actually an experimentation laboratory that was funded by Sepritists. They wanted me cause I looked like excellent material for there sick game. Most of there attempts on others failed as bodies of dead children were everywhere in the basement entrance. Then there were holding cells were I stayed for months. Most of the others there looked like freaks but they couldn't help it they were destroyed by the experiments.

Finally it was my time and after many months they thought I was a failure. They thought I was a mistake but they were wrong. Soon I realized my body was acting as if it was taking a permanent battle stimulant. I could go with out food for longer and my endurance was increasing so I decided to do calisthenics and other exercises. Soon I was athletically built but not big enough to take on the guards cause I was still a small fry. Zeppeki and the others were soon to follow after me they found they had abilities to but they stood no chance to the guards.

Later we were all put in the same cell. We planned out an escape but we needed Connue to get a hold of her gift of knowledge before hand. so we all trained in that cell trying when guards weren't looking. We didn't give a care about cameras. Finally one day we executed our plan. We waited for the idiot Twilik Guard to be drunk on job while keeping his back to our caged cell. I grabbed his gun pulled it out of the holster and shot him in the back! We then got Chopak to open the door with the key he grabbed. Me and Zeppeki ran towards the vents and I don't remember what the other two did.

After getting into the vent we entered the sewers until we found a way up. When we got to the surface there was armed guards everywhere so I dropped my gun. The Republican Peace Force was there and noticed me and Zeppeki's tattoo on our left arms. They were experiment identification and his was AZN1 and mine was AZN3." Ackonoy pulled up his left sleeve to show all his troops. "We were both given homes but we haven't seen each other since. I was put in a private military school and Zeppeki and the others I have no idea.

Now my young troopers get your rest we move out tomorrow at 15 hundred hours and we got a busy day tomorrow." Ackonoy said as he looked at all his troopers and then saying "You are dismissed!"
Hart of Hircine

A FEW DAYS LATER

Moral was low in most places in the ship and the group was ready for some excitement. They were almost a day away from destination. Troopers were arguing in the ship's cantina when Ackonoy walked up. Ackonoy yelled "Attention!" Then spoke with a serious face looking at all the troops. "What's all of your problems." The troopers where arguing about resources were somehow getting low and the new recruits weren't getting along with the older members. Ackonoy then got a smirk on his face and laughed. "Oh boys come around I'll share another story about when I was in that same position. It was a while back back when I was in my mid 20's. Right when I got back from my 5th mission. I was back on Corusant, new recruits just joined my platoon and the Sith were everywhere trying to start a treaty. Me and my squad and another squad from my platoon where in the embassy building 5 floors from an exit. We were teasing the young recruits when all of a sudden alarms went off everywhere. All of a sudden the roof came down above us and hot metal fell across my eyes leaving one of the scars on my eyes. My adrenalin was pumping when I got shot down my right eye both merely scarring me. I then yelled a command since I was highest in command there in my squad to evacuate. I noticed half of my squad and half of the other were crushed under rubble. We went by procedure to emergency supplies and grabbed our gear. All of a sudden when we went to the elevator we heard it skyrocketing down with people yelling to there graves. So we took the scenic route and looked for the stairs, we were all not used to the buildings structure. When we found them we went down to the next floor when the next flight of stairs collapsed so we rerouted. As soon as we exited the stair well a Sith had his blade ignited about to slay one of our few existing ambassadors when we all shot him down. Another one came out of the shadows behind us and killed all but 2 members of my squad. Leaving only two of us that had experience. Then one of the youngers threw a sticky sonic grenade to that Sith's face and we all grabbed the Ambassador and took him with us down another stair well. We were soon to hit the bottom floor when we noticed the last flight of steps was out so we rerouted again. We then saw the lobby of the second floor when we noticed something tricky. Everything was quiet for the room and there was non visual movement at every corner of our eyes. The youngers all threw there grenades and almost all of them died but one. Then grenades killed all but one Imperial agent and a bounty hunter. It was up to me to get out of the mess so I shot at the bounty hunter fuel line. He went ablaze and fell rolling around the agent and went kablewy. I tried reviving the team but the only one who I was able to save was a younger and the ambassador was away from the fire fight. Right then and there the ground collapsed beneath us and the younger had a leg injury. So I supported him as he supported me as for my vision was getting blurry. There were droids everywhere when all of a sudden a bounty hunter came out of nowhere do to the report and saved us from the droids with tree rockets and an ion detonator. All of a sudden my vision got clearer and I had more focus. The ambassador lead us out a back alleyway out of the embassy and we soon found ourselves in a hidden hidden bunker along with a general. They say they have never saw my eyes as red as they were that day. So troops remember not to start fights with one another especially when in times you know our you don't know when you'll be attacked cause low moral only weakens the troop's spirits so try and bring the troops' views up shall we." the troops looked at each other no longer enemies and saluted Ackonoy and simultaneously yelling "Sir, yes sir."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: