Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Lord Marvel

re: Chapter 1: Servitude

As Aveyn left, I have looked around for my armor, it was lying few meters from me on ground, helmet was watching at me with visors.

"What are you looking at?" - I asked empty shell, I stood up and went over to it, slowly I have started to dress parts of armor on myself. Despite Aveyn great job with healing me, some wounds still hurt, specially those on hands, some minor on legs also, but I was through worse

"I can fight like that, no problem." - thought went through my mind when I have picked up helmet and put it on, checked rifle, I was ready to go.

When advance begun I was already fired up and ready to go, we have runned for some time, than Sith oppened fire at us, first volley of mortar plasma rounds hit the ground, giving us cover with dust and place to hide in holes that they left, I have jumped in there, rolled over, and got my back against the wall, fire exchange for few seconds, another mortars volley, quick run, pain in arm, I have slowed down, and got shot from one of Sith, that woke up and I ducked into another hole.

"Damn those sith assholes!! You want to play hard??!! Than try out this!!" - I screamed, as I emerged from behind the cover and shot one of my wrist mounted rockets at enemies.
They panicked a little when they saw rocket going their way, three of them runned in diferent directions, there was no direct hit, but I have hopped to scare them and maybe at least shrapnels got some of them.
I got back to cover, and waited for another volley.
Zabac

"Hey! Give me some cover fire! Ill move to your position!" Aldin yelled to the other troops in the foxhole.

Zabac and his crew unleashed a torrent of blaster fire at the sith hopefully it would buy the trooper enough time to get to the foxhole.

Last edited by Zabac on February 8, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azno got back on his feet and with his injuries tended to. He knew he was no good in the fight but he had to get over there. He even forgot to tell Aveyn thanks so he had to make sure that the squad was all right. Azno looked at his Padawan and yelled "Come on Xevdrin we need to help out!"

Azno ran onto a hill right outside the battlefield. Azno then pulled out 3 plasma grenades and through them with the force into the mist of the sith troops. The grenades killed 10 soldiers and injured more but that was a useless tactic cause it barely did anything to there numbers and made Azno a target.
Aldin Kiris

The other troops were giving him cover, so Aldin had to move fast. He got up and sprinted as hard as he could toward the fox hole. Immediately the enemy fire fire shifted on him. One blaster bolt went right by his head. But luckily he wasnt hit, and he made it into the fox hole. "Thanks alot guys" Aldin said as he drew his rifle and fired on the droids some more.

Aldin Sig
Origine

Max stared at the dead Imperial Agent lying on the ground, in front of him. Max always hated killing. Even if the person who he was attacking was the most evil and treacherous Sith Lord in the galaxy, Max would still hesitate before shooting a bullet through him.

The Agent was probably just an innocent man, trying to earn money for his family by working for the Empire. Just move on, Max thought to himself.

Max searched the dead body, and didn't find anything of extreme importance. Agents usually refrain from taking important information with them, in case they get killed.

Static filed Max's mic. "Who is it?" he whispered.

"Max, Gaiutus wants you to come back and report to him immediately." Liz spoke.

"Okay, I'm coming,"

Jedi Knight Azno wrote:
Azno got back on his feet and with his injuries tended to. He knew he was no good in the fight but he had to get over there. He even forgot to tell Aveyn thanks so he had to make sure that the squad was all right. Azno looked at his Padawan and yelled "Come on Xevdrin we need to help out!"

Azno ran onto a hill right outside the battlefield. Azno then pulled out 3 plasma grenades and through them with the force into the mist of the sith troops. The grenades killed 10 soldiers and injured more but that was a useless tactic cause it barely did anything to there numbers and made Azno a target.

Xevdrin calming ran after his master; letting the Force guide him and allowing him to use all his talents. As he saw and felt some eyes begin to target Anzo he caught up to his master and began to do what he knew. He force pushed, levitated and force threw nearby enemies targeting them. He saw several enemies entreched nearby and taking aim at them; he simply used Force Manipulation to move the man's gun right to side as he fired it. The ensuing shot blasted two of his nearby comrades, Xevdrin then picked up a nearby fist sized stone with telekinesis and projected it at high speed at the man. The enemy was just turning back to see where the two were and instead got the stone right between the eyes; his skull shattered and his gun went off harmlessly... Xevdrin then called both his lightsabers to his hand: the one on his hip sheath and the one hidden in a special compartment attached to his left boot. He lit them both for effect and readied himself for the next wave of attack.

Right as Xevdrin pulled out his lightsabers. Azno pulled out his two short sabers. Azno then used nanam mixed with high speed movement of Ataru two trick the enemy into shooting one another. He also hacked and slashed at his opponents. Even though his injuries were taken care of he then moved at a slower speed to make sure his injuries wouldn't open back up. Then he got to where Xevdrin was for a team combination. "Xevdrin let's go ahead with formation delta"
Zabac

Zabac glanced at the trooper who had just joined them in the foxhole. Now that we are all here i can summon my ship to exstract us. Its your call though

Privateer Zabac wrote:
Zabac glanced at the trooper who had just joined them in the foxhole. Now that we are all here i can summon my ship to exstract us. Its your call though

"Do it. Theres not much we can do here. Im running out of ammo and theres just to many of those things." Aldin said.

Aldin Sig
Zabac

Zabac quickly summoned his ship it landed just behind the foxhole. as soon as the boarding ramp went down Zabac and his crew ran inside Climb in he yelled Seraya man the guns HK-50 cover are friends

Aldin got in. He sat down as soon as the ramp closed. "Well, we made it out. Nice work guys. Its been awhile since I had that much fun." He said to the others.

Aldin Sig
Zabac

Lance Corporal Aldin Kiris wrote:
Aldin got in. He sat down as soon as the ramp closed. "Well, we made it out. Nice work guys. Its been awhile since I had that much fun." He said to the others.

Zabac glanced over at Aldin In that case you need to get out more often Ive seen strippers that were scarier than those droids Then accessing his comm Zabac said Master Glowbat where do you need us.

"In that case you need to get out more."

Aldin sighed. "Yeah your probably right. Thats the only fire fight Ive had in monthes." He said out loud. He picked up his rifle and began to clean it. "So, where are we headed to?"

Aldin Sig
masonicjedi

Jedi Knight Azno wrote:
Right as Xevdrin pulled out his lightsabers. Azno pulled out his two short sabers. Azno then used nanam mixed with high speed movement of Ataru two trick the enemy into shooting one another. He also hacked and slashed at his opponents. Even though his injuries were taken care of he then moved at a slower speed to make sure his injuries wouldn't open back up. Then he got to where Xevdrin was for a team combination. "Xevdrin let's go ahead with formation delta"

Xevdrin nodded and took his tactical position. Energy beams whizzed and flew by them as he deflected the bolts away; just for good measure, he would direct the energy bolt right back to whence it came. There was not time to be "cute" with the Force however as some bolts came far to close for comfort. Powerful suppression fire began to rain down up them from either a turret or entrenched position from a nearby enbankment. "We need to get over there Master Anzo. That tactical pinning fire is capable of making mincemeat out of any of our fellow allies coming up this way!" He had to roll several times to dodge incoming blasts. They finally made it behind some old, destroyed pieces of junk near the road to use as cover. "This is getting more challenging by the minute eh Master?"

"Don't give up Xevdrin, we need to keep this line so the landing can stay secure. Plus we can make a bigger hazard and they'll target us instead of them! We need to remain calm and let the force guide you, and you will get out of here with minimal injures such as scratches." If you're taking cover you better use force throw." Azno then switch to a defensive nanam slash soresu stash. "Make sure no one gets off to the side and gets away towards the landing point. Right as the ship lands we will make our retreat. Experience makes wise men and women and no experience makes cowards and hypocrites. A wise man or woman knows when in war when the best times to fight and retreat are but we have to fight to secure the location." Azno then got hit with a sonic grenade and was blown off his feet and dazed momentarily He got up knowing he was in battle. He got back to deflecting blaster fire back at into the mists of the opponents grasps. Azno sensed stupidity in his speech as he just heard a ship nearby. "Alright Xevdrin let's go these enemies are to heavy for all of us. Remember don't turn your back to the enemy. Skip backwards and deflect blaster fire and turn on those shields for gods sake if you get hit by a sniper your dead or losing a limb."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: