Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Freyinn

re: Picking up the Pieces. Chapter 3.

After he broke the news to Andrew, Frey headed towards his shuttle and toggled the comm channel to his ship, the Midwinter Night.

"Commander Freyinn La'Rone to Midwinter Night."

"We hear you sir."

"Send Staff Sergeant Kitara over to the Pax Galactica, I need him for a mission."

"He is on his way sir."

"Thank you Lieutenant."

"Your welcome, Sir."

Cutting the connection Frey walked over to his storage locker and took off his white combat robes and straightened his tunic. "Funny how the Jedi are sposed to be the light in the darkness, yet I wear all black." The thought made him giggle but he remembered that day 8 years ago when he graduated and entered Jedi Sniper training, where he had started the practice.

It was one of the most challenging times of his life, but he had passed the top of his class. Him being a Jedi Guardian had made it easier to overcome the challenges. The rank of Jedi Commando was given to any who have mastered to specializations. He longed to take the test to become a Weapon Master but his service to PAX has kept him away from the Order and Grace. He missed her, having not seen her for the past 4 years. After rescuing her the Order had implied that they should try to forget about eachother because their path would lead them both to the darkside. They ignored them to some extent meeting sparingly but they treasured every minute of it. He was proud of her in that she too had specialized in two classes. Her work was close to the polar opposite of his, she was a Consular and a Healer.

"Sir, we are ready when you are."

Glancing out of the window he realized that Andrew and Kitara were outside waiting for him to lower the loading ramp. Mentally kicking himself he pressed the access code in and walked towards the opening.

"Sorry about that I was preoccupied, well I see you two have introduced yourselves. Daric, Andrew is the new leader of our boys." Looking at Andrew "Sergeant I am giving you a promotion, the paperwork will be done later, but consider it done. Congratulations Lieutenant."

Freyinn couldn't gauge the trooper's reaction by his facial expressions due to it being covered by a helmet, but he could sense some surface emotions, the main of which was pride. "Also I commission you to fill in the gap in your squad, 5 is not a good number for 2 squads, let's make it 8 shall we?"

"I will get to that as soon as we get back, Sir."

"Good, Sergeant outift yourself and Andrew here with some civilian clothes because we are going to be undercover, now let's be off."

Sitting in the pilot's seat Freyinn ran all the necessary diagnostics and radioed the Hanger Supervisor.

"Shuttle number X5829, requesting to liftoff."

"Liftoff request granted, safe flying."

((To all of you curious on the Jedi Ranks, here is the link. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi#Military_and_warfare))

((Seeing as nobody felt it important, I will continue the story.))

"Incoming vessel transmit Ship ID and reason of arrival."

"Ship ID 1952861 Lucky Chance . Looking to do some mercenary work."

"Cargo?"

"None."

"Affirmative, proceed to docking bay 137."

"Roger." Clicking off the comm Frey turned back to his two companions. Andrew was dressed in a unsuspicious looking plainsman outfit. Kitara, on the other hand, was wearing a formal looking Alderaan Security uniform. Freyinn decided to opt with a smuggler outfit complete with holster. "Hide your weapons, we don't want to be given away by a stray blaster butt."

"Aye sir."

"Okay, Andrew you head to the nearest market, heres some credits, act like your buying a repair part for a generator, find out anything you can relating to the northern polar region the smallest detail could be important." Looking at Daric "Kitara, head to one of the high class establishments, they nobles tend to know everything worth of gossip, you know what to do. I will be going to the local Cantina, be on the lookout there are seperatist forces that probably do not want a Republic presence on the planet. Don't stick your neck out, be back here in 1 hour."

"Yes sir." With that they walked out heading in opposite directions. Slipping his lightsaber in his jacket, and his blaster in the holster, he activated the ship's security system and departed.

Glancing at his PDA he located the nearest cantina and set his sites in that direction.

"That went well." So said one of the rebels as he climbed out of the still intact, mostly, ship. Only a bit of the cargo compartment's paint had been scratched. They were lucky, as Dustin managed to find a nice little valley that wasnt below freezing on average. Luckily, the retro boosters had their own fuel system and even emergency air compressors for backup to use in the landing sequence. It was quite homely, there was even a small stream running straight from the mountain tops.

"Alright, lets move." commanded Dustin.

"What?"

"We need to reach Aldera soon, as well as something I need to check on the way there. So, come on. Lets go."

The four rebels of Ord Mantell looked around at each other as they were bringing large crates out of the cargo hold.

"Now? Right now? No food, or water?"

"We wont need it. Come on."

They grudgingly set the supply crates down and began to follow Dustin. They hiked most of the day, and Dustin saw his target at nightfall, where the rebels were incredibly annoying in their complaints at the time.
Arkathos

Gaiutus watched as the giant vessel made its way through the Alderaan atmosphere to the planet surface. As its thrusters put it down slowly into the spaceport dockyard the exhaust billowed up over the view port windows.

"Ok everyone, this is where we get off. Mind yourselves, this is Republic Territory but that doesn't mean we let our guard down."

They began lining up in three neat columns as the loading ramp opened up and descended to the ground. As they stepped off metal and onto the solid earth they were met by a large contingent of armed but welcoming Alderaan Security Force Guards.

"Welcome to Alderaan," the man leading the group stated, "I'm Chief Security Officer Aiden Prack. We were told to expect your arrival over two days ago."

"Indeed.. We encountered some unfortunate situations and Sith resistance on our way to you. I am sorry for our delay."

"Hope you put them down for us Jedi. Now then, you folks are headed up to the mountains over there, so says the report, so let your soldiers take a break while we go inside and discuss the way things will proceed around here."

With that he turned and started walking back to his security office. One of the higher ranking members in his group barked an order and his soldiers followed. Gaiutus told his troops to wait outside and that he would be out in a few minutes. He then took stride to reach the inside of the Security Building.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Aldin Kiris

Aldin glanced around abit. "So this is Alderaan..." He liked it. He wondered just exactly what he was going to do here, and if he was going to get to see another one of those holocrons. He wondered just exactly what the were, because alot of his friends had died for them, and he almost died himself. He fell back in line and waited for his next orders.

Aldin Sig
Kryad Explo

The leader said "This is why I hate the rich guys."

"I understand you" said Kryad.

They were walking down after the others. One of them found a fruit seller, so he went over and took a fruit, and went back into the moving army.

The leader saw it and went over to him and said "Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la."

So he went back and paid the man.

They came to the place where Gaiutus went in to speak.

"Now we have to wait here? This is gonna be funny and see how it ends."

All the mandalorian had upholstered guns and began to make them better. So they didn't have to stop and fix jamed weapons in the field.

((OCC: Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la.= Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be.))

Lord Marvel

As Andrew parted from Freyinn and Kitara, he made sure that his blaster is not visible, and that throwing and combat knives are going out of sheets easily. He made his way toward computer terminal, to download city map to his notepad, seconds later he was going down the street, he needed to pass few more streets before he could reach first space ship parts dealer. On his way there, he was passing by the tourist shop, he went in and bought guide book about Alderaan mountain region.

- I guess this will be a good start - he said to himself

After visiting few dealers, he got no luck with getting more information about anything interesting going on in mountains. There were some places where you could go skiing, but nothing more.

- Hmmm... I wonder if he still live here - he mumble to himself as he took his comlink and picked number that he didn`t use in quite some time, after third signal he heard a voice.

- Hello, who is it?

- What, you don`t remember you best client?

- Andrew?! Are you back in the bussines?

- No, not really, but I need some information regarding Alderaan mountains, mainly if there was any unusual activity in that region, you know anything about it?

- Ah yes, you see, this is quite complicated, as my other client already payed me for those information... - he didn`t finish his sentence

- I pay triple of your normal fee.

- And that is why I loved to do buisness with you - Andrew could almost saw how his contact was smilling on the other side of the line - Some of the separatists are lurking around those cordinations that I`m sending to you, they are looking for ruins of some sort, don`t really know why. At first there were only handful of them, but lately they were sending there reinforcements, armed reinforcements. Tha is all I know.

- Sending you credits now.

- Thank you, it`s always pleasure doing business with you.

- See you around Kort. - and he hanged up

Andrew had sudden feeling that he was being watched, an unconfortable feeling, like someone was aiming gun at his back. He stopped next to shop window, but he didn`t saw anyone. He start making his way to meeting point.
Hart of Hircine

On the vessel Azno was getting some much needed rest in a force cage. The Captain was talking to a hooded person over a holotransmitter "We are on our way to Alderaan as you requested sir." said the captain. The hooded man then said "Goooooood, watch out for the crew members of Pax Galactica. They have ruined to many of our plans in one fail swoop. Send the boy after them and see what they do about that. You better hope you bring success this time or I'll have your head in my corpse collection." The captain then said "Will do, Chodo out."
Freyinn

I am locking the PBP due to inactivity, sucks but I am brainstorming on a new and exciting PBP. I will have a summary up by next weekend.

I am doing so with the approval of Consul Gaiutus Balthar.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: