Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Kryad Explo

re: Picking up the Pieces. Chapter 3.

Kryad ran to find Gai. He looked around, then he saw him. "Gai, I am back with an army. But tell the captain not to fire on the sith ship outside." said as soon as he was close. He had to take some breath into him again. Sorful already came geared for war.

The comlink to Kryad made some sounds and then a voice came "How is it going over there? I see they still aims at us." "Still waiting at response." he answered calm.

Last edited by Kryad Explo on November 30, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Dread_walk

As he strode down the hallway he looked through the window. He stood there in awe as he saw his homeplanet for the first time in a decade.

"It's so beautiful, I wonder if mother or father will recognize me." He grinned to himself as he spoke. Forgetting to bring his comlink with him he scowled as he repeated over and over to himself, I must go find Master Jedi Gaiutus and ask for clearance to visist my family. He ran to his quarters and grabbed his pack and blaster pistol and cap and as he was reaching for his comlink his stomach growled. "First I must get some food, can't visit my family on an empty stomach." He chuckled to himself as he headed in the direction of the mess hall.
Damek Critou

As the hyperspace tunnel collapsed, so too did the ships reactor. It finally gave into age. The smal transport ship was sent reeling through space immediately after exiting the tunnel. Luckily, it seemed to have been caught in higher orbit of the planet, so they might not crash and burn for a while. Dustin and the small band of Ord Mantell resistance fighters were trapped for the time being, as the freedom fighters tried to rig some power back into life support, and as Dustin tried keying the comm of one his most trusted contacts. No luck for either of the tasks. It was going to get very cold, very fast.

Not unlike a few years ago, just before the Sith sacked the planet, the Alderaan Security Force had a huge crack down on smuggling because of one dopa meekie, dopa maskey Hutt that decided it wasnt worth it to continue his spice operation through Dustin. So, the law got all of his hideouts, dead drops, and even preferred bathrooms, resulting in Dustin fleeing into the mountains for a very long time. He nearly froze to death there, and the same thing was probably going to happen here too, just the "nearly" will be taken out.

The resistance mebers went with him because of some business with leadership, betrayal ran everywhere these days, it seemed. They werent the most intelligent group anyways though. One was dense enough to ask why hyperspace has hyper, because he didnt think it had any sugar. Ord Mantell wasnt pretty, but one would of thought that standardized education across the galaxy would survive the never ending war there.

Only his best friend got him out of that situation a while ago, and now he couldnt do much at all, even if Dustin could get the comm to work this far out. So, three hours of air for five people in a craft this size, and about 4 hours to freeze to death. Really, the former would be less painful.

aimeetaoni

Natira watched as Varrack stopped the woman and had her arrested. As he approached her, she smiled a bit. "I'm fine, thanks to you." She stood up, she was tired. She still hadn't rested since the battle, and that had been near a week ago.

Natira stood from the floor of the medbay. What a mess. Doctors had already been cleaning up the mess. She looks towards Varrack

"Could you tell Gaiutus, I'll be in my quarters resting if he needs me." She didn't wait for him to say he would and walked off. She was tired and embarrassed and wanted to hide for a while.

Aux headed for the hangar bay, and chose to take the worst shuttle he could find, as he did have his own ship, but felt almost certain that he would be returning with one. He initiated the take off procedures.

Aux commed the hangar bay controller, "Clearance to take off?"

"Granted," came the reply.

Aux lifted off in the shuttle and headed down towards the planets surface. As he approached the planet, he commed Alderaan air traffic control.

"Permission to land at Aldera city starport?" he asked.

"Granted," a middle aged man wearing the uniform of the Alderaan Security force said.

Zelaias sat there eating, his hunger beggining to subside as he watched the angelic like planet looming infront of him. He stood up and moved towards the window, he remembered his parents, the scoldings he endured. Clenching his fist he left the vast image of the planet and head off to find Master Jedi Gaiutus.
Freyinn

Arriving on his ship Frey set out towards his workshop after telling his bridge staff that they could go down to the planet for some RnR. After a minute of thought he walked to the commando barrack and the marine's barracks and let them know that they could go but had to be back 4 hours from then.

After the ship was deserted he returned to his workshop and was happy to see that everything was in order. He sat down at his desk and started on the schematic for his arm.

((OCC I asked Ark a while back if I could have my character captured then used as a combat character to others so we could work on pbp fights. My character has many weaknesses. His natural ones like his bad memories. He ain't that strong physically and multiple minds are controlling him so if confusion is put in place Azno as in my character would look like a glitching ai. Hint if the lords and the controlled person separate at a far distince the control on that person will be loosened and if you kill the lords the controlled person would go back to normal.))

((Also Ark I ask if I could use other basic non detailed characters to do the same. Same as in battling others not being controlled. PM the answer please.))

((The idea for upping the odds I had before this one was much more stupid. It screamed evil superman.))
Dread_walk

Zelaias was on his way towards Master Gaiutus, when a thought drilled its way into his head, what if his parents had left Alderaan, it has been a decade since he's last seen them. Turning quickly, he sprinted down the halls towards the Holorecords room.

He slammed the control pad to the door with such ferocity, he swore he broke it. The door opened and he lunged into the room and towards the Alderaan section. A mechanical voice sounded behind him as he was rummaging through the last Alderaan census.

"Excuse me sir, may I ask what you are looking for?" A droid said. "There is classified files in there, you shouldn't be looking through it." Zelaias turned from his scouring of the records.

"I am looking for the most recent Alderaan census." His voice quivered slightly as he spoke. "The name is Skybreaker."The droid gave a few whirls as it looked through its own database, once it stopped it gave a hum.

"Jedi Master Skybreaker and his wife have been deceased for some time sir, they left behind a child whom until this day has not been found. Is there anything else I could help you with?" The droid gazed at the distraught face of Zelaias, who stood there agony stricken.

"Y-y-yes, could you tel me where they were buried?" His voice stuttered as he was consumed by grief. After the droid had given him the information he walked solemnly in search of Master Gaiutus
Hart of Hircine

A messenger caim up to Freyinn as he was in the workshop out of breath. "Freyinn I found something out of Azno's workshop in a small town on Dantooine a while back. I was in a ship behind yours. He said in case of someone losing their arm he had blueprints ready for a new and improved arm I also brought the parts for it if you wanted. He said he would not make one unless someone did lose a limb cause the size might be off. The details are a great piece of work. I will let you decide on using it or not. I will leave the parts and now I will get to the next person I must find. Oh one thing can you give this datapad to Mr. Gaiutus it has info on the weapon and on the Sith's new technique such as strengths and weaknesses. Thank god our spies do so well." The messenger then left in a hurry.

Last edited by Hart of Hircine on November 30, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedi Knight Varrack

Waiting for Master Balthar at his quarters was Master Varrack. The silver haired man stood in quiet contemplation as Gaiutus approached.

Varrack spoke. "Students of the Dark Side often show weak spirit when in front of true practitioners of The Force. You handled yourself well in the interrogation, my friend, considering the attempt on Natira's life."

"May we briefly speak in your quarters before you make your ship-wide announcement?"

"Please, Master" Gaiutus replied.

"After you." Varrack gestured with his hand as the door lifted open.

The two men walked into the room and both sat at the table situated in the far end of the room. Varrack waited for Gaiutus to sit first, out of habit, and then took his place at the table.

"Her weak will provided the avenue for our enlightenment. Did it not?" Varrack stated matter-of-factly.

"it certainly did." The younger Master replied.

Varrack continued, "It seems the decryption key she provided aided in unlocking the Alderaan location within the Holocron record. I sense that this information is correct, no subterfuge now..."

He paused for a moment and displayed a small, prideful smile.

"I fear that her experience on this ship has shattered her fragile sense of survival. She was in no condition to provide us with false information."

"The art of mercy with strength is one you taught me well, Master Varrack." Balthar audibly tapped on his lightsaber. "Indeed, Gaiutus. indeed."

"I feel that we are in a more prepared position for this next leg of our mission, Gaiutus, however, if you wish counsel prior to briefing the unit, I am here to assist."

((OOC - Thanks Lord Marvel for the head's up on the spelling. lol ))

Aux flagged down an air taxi outsider Aldera city starport.

"Where to?" the pilot asked.

"The Crystal Valley apartment complex," Aux said.

The air taxi lifted off, and Aux began to contemplate what he would say to his family. They thought he had died about three months ago, and he had no idea how to reveal to them he fact that he was still alive. He was still contemplating this as the taxi set down in the landing bay of the building, and he payed the driver for the ride. Aux got out of the taxi, still without a clue of what he would say.

((OOC: No more posting till I advance the storyline, Once I make my comm announcement you have ONE post to get yourself ready and to the Prep. Bay where we will be disembarking onto the planets surface.))

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Arkathos

Taking stride towards the bridge, Gaiutus noted the vast quantities of Republic ships which orbited the planet of Alderaan. The very soul of the Republic, its loyalists would defend their planet to the last, of this he was sure. Coming to a door way he entered in the code and stepped through the opening onto the command deck. The blue, white and green swirls of the planet stretched across the bridge windows as they moved in to enter the atmosphere.

"Master Balthar, the com is all set up and ready for you sir."

"Thank you Captain."

He made his way up to the desk, and looked around before placing his hand atop the 'talk' button.

"Attention everyone, this is Gaiutus Balthar, Jedi Consular of the Republic Force originally dispatched aboard the Pax Republica." He took in a breath. "As everyone is well aware, our mission on Ord Mantell was a success, though a bitter one. We lost many friends and family, but their deaths were not in vain. We acquired the Sith Holocron which was unlocked two days ago, and which was deciphered by the Jedi Guardian, Aux, who has gone ahead of the main landing party to gather intelligence on the happenings planetside." He paused briefly before continuing on, giving people time to absorb the information. "A contingent of Mandalorians have come aboard and are willing to assist us against the Sith incursions, all they ask is that we stay out of their way when they get down to the bloody business of combat. The information gathered from the Holocron indicate another relic to be hidden somewhere within ice caves, frozen solid for centuries. We will find this artifact, and we will return it to the Republic and in the process, deal one heavy hand to the Sith and their strategies." He shot a glance at the captain who, after a quick motion to his helmsman nodded and walked away. "The Captain is about ready to land as we have clearance for the Alderaan Security Force. Please make your way immediately to the Hanger Deck so we may disembark swiftly upon our arrival." he let go the button momentarily then finished, "And may the Force be with you all."

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Hart of Hircine

Azno was walking in what he believed was a republic building free from the minds of the lords for a brief second. He didn't know how he got there but knew that the other around him and himself was in danger. He asked a guard were he was and the guard replied with Corusant the home of the republic. All of a sudden bad memories came back to him while he was grabbing his head and bending over. The only memories he could remember. Most of them were of the destroyed ruins of the City. He also remembered the battles that were taken place here.

Azno then looked out a window and in the glass was the lord that commanded him. The lord said "Now Chopak obey." Azno then grabbed his head and face once more and ran around the room like a mad man. Azno tripped and fell to the ground. He got back up and brushed himself off. And walked to the senator's lounge.

He got there. He now had a sad face. One of the senators then asked "Why are you so down young Jedi." Azno then had a face of fright as he grabbed for one of his red sabers. He threw it and controlled it in the air killing 5 senators. Azno was subconscious. He then push pushed three other Senator out glassless windows. He them went up to the senator that asked him why he was blue. Azno brought him his knees with the force and had both sabers at his throat. Then Azno opened his mouth and And said with 8 vibrating voices "Cause he is our slave hahahahaahahha."

Last edited by Hart of Hircine on December 5, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: