Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jorax Skyles

re: The Dangerous Pursuit 2.0

Jacen layed silently looking at the sky after he escaped death, there was question in his heart. He couldn't move much or it would hurt. He Tried to sleep and rest but he couldn't.

He felt useless lying there resting. "Man the force brings problems being a Jedi brings problems, Why Me?" He asked as he day dreamed.
aimeetaoni

"You must be careful with your tears," she spoke, as she pulled her hand away, "We will talk much, I think, you and I...but for now, know this; I will do my utmost to see that you need not shed them again. Not for a long time."

For a moment she sat still, looking at her hands, still in utter disbelief that she could move them, could breathe, could walk. As she stood shakily, she spoke once more, though it seemed to no one in particular.

"The Force sent you here...and I promise none of this will be in vain...none."

Natira looked up at the frail woman that spoke to her. She didn't know who she was. But she was hardly in the place to promise anything. She had nearly lost her family that day. She didn't say anything to the woman. She just sat there staring at her silently. Who was she to promise something like that? Gaiutus himself couldn't promise that...

Her eyes lingered to what was left of the battle after the woman walked away as Gaiutus slept. So much death and destruction....Ten years searching for this holocron..she hoped it was worth all of the death and destruction.

Andrew walked over to where Gaiutus and Natira were along with Aveyn.

"I`m sorry to interupt, but you Jedi are standing out from normal troops and thus, you are a great targets for snipers, please take shelter in one our transporters"

He than called for troopers with strecher to take Gaiutus out of there.
---Aux---

As Aux' got on a transport, he stared at the saber that he had taken from the sith he had bested. It wasn't that it was an ineffective blade, or that it was constructed poorly, bu something about it made Aux' uneasy. It was like the darkside of the force was written all over it. Aux' elected to just toss it off of the transport, into the distance. He could make new one, one stronger than the one he had lost earlier. The blade fell to the ground with a thud, never to be seen again. It is as it should be Aux' thought.

As Vacko was hefted in to the transport by Aldin, he was slowly fading in and out of consciousness. Memories suppressed rising and leaving as he tried to hold consciousness. He slowly began to feel cold, calm and at peace.

His leg would was putting him in to shock. He tried to speak to get assistance as he was hefted aboard, but his voice was cracking in whispy sounds. Aldin became alert quickly, calling for a doctor.

Vacko then passed out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aldin Kiris

"We need a medic over here!" Aldin yelled. Two of the medics in the transport came running. As soon as he was sure Vacklo was taken care of, he reported to Gaiutus. "Sir, Vacklo is out cold, but medics are taking care of him as we speak. Just though you might want to know. Aldin out." He shut off the comlink and gazed out into space. Where were they going? He didnt know. All he knew was he needed revenge for all the deaths the Sith caused. He needed it badly to.

Aldin Sig
Freyinn

As Freyinn's men hoisted him up on their shoulders and carried him to his ship he flickered in and out of consciousness. He caught very few details but he realized that he couldn't feel anything from his left bicep down. He felt pains that, if he had been aware, he would know as ghost pains because he no longer had that part of his limb.

One of the troopers noticed his being awake and motioned for them to lower the wounded Jedi. "Sir, can you walk?"

"Yes." Came the immediate answer. But as he stubbled up he just fell to the ground in a heap. Two of the men hoisted him up and helped him into the ship. He blacked out soon after.

Zeppeki left as soon as he woke up. He knew that he was wanted by the Sith and would now be a target by them. He left to find a place to where he could find something he knew he was missing but didn't know what. He went to the closest base and found a shuttle that could take him to Tantooine. His last words before leaving was to a republic soldier "I will find him and when I do I'll find out what I need to know."

Mean while on Korriban on Azno was put in a cage and was being tortured by a Sith Lord. The Sith Lord Yelled "Chopak you will cooperate or you shall be destoryed in this process." The Sith Lord then shot force lightning at Azno. The young Mandolorian then screamed in pain. He was weak and could not support himself and passed out.
Arkathos

Gaiutus had his senses, and could hear and feel all about him. Andrew had gotten him a stretcher and they moved now towards one of the twelve transport vessels which had landed in the woods.

He rose up a bit, opening his eyes slightly. Looking to a nearby trooper he said, "Get them moving, we are to take off in two minutes and I want no one left behind."

"Of course Sir." he replied.

As the young man ran off Gaiutus noticed Freyinn being helped towards a ship off in the distance, and something was missing. His left arm had been taken in the fight, he paid for his anger with his limb, something that would be a constant reminder to him of the importance of peace, and control even in battle.

He sat next to the body bag of the soldier who had saved his and Arkava's life, and across the rest area from Aveyn who had clambered onto their ship. Natira sad beside him and they watched as Jacen's transport lifted off. As their engines heated up several more made their way out of the forest canopy and into the sky. This battle, had been fought and won, at a cost, but all wars have a price. He just hoped what they had achieved was worth it all, and that they could struggle on after all that they'd lost. As they lifted out of the tree line and all the other ships had joined them in formation, he saw the ship holding position out in space, waiting for their arrival. This would be their new home, their new capital ship, and he knew just what to call it.

THE END OF CHAPTER TWO

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: