Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThundrHorse
Initiate

re: ThundrHorse

The application submitted by ThundrHorse is as follows:

Quote:
What is the gaming name that you go by?: Thundr What online game(s) do you play?: SWTOR, Starcraft 2 How did you hear about Pax Republica?: EH guild forum What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild/clan?: I used to play Impside on POT5 Do you want us to know anything else about you? How can we find you in-game? Do you have any questions about us?: I usually play Impside because EH has some serious baddies and need all the help they can get.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hello!  Thanks for visiting.  Are you looking to join us when you're Pubside?

Nwahs wrote:

Hello!  Thanks for visiting.  Are you looking to join us when you're Pubside?

Yeah. I haven't been logging impside as much lately.

Iolo'pax
Officer

Welcome Thundr to our little nook in the galaxy.

Next time you are in game give one of us a Whisper and we will get you a ginvite.  You can find us by typing /who Pax then changing the column to guild name.

Is your Pub toon on EH Thundr? Let me know if it is not and I will look for you too next time I am on.

If you aren't shy we welcome you to our Teamspeak channel, usually we are in here goofing off or some such thing. paxrepublica.typefrag.com:64425

We also are on Discord if that is more your flavor too http://bit.ly/paxrepublica

Once we get you your invite, the good times can begin  :)

Welcome!!

Iolo'pax wrote:

Welcome Thundr to our little nook in the galaxy.

Next time you are in game give one of us a Whisper and we will get you a ginvite.  You can find us by typing /who Pax then changing the column to guild name.

Is your Pub toon on EH Thundr? Let me know if it is not and I will look for you too next time I am on.

If you aren't shy we welcome you to our Teamspeak channel, usually we are in here goofing off or some such thing. paxrepublica.typefrag.com:64425

We also are on Discord if that is more your flavor too http://bit.ly/paxrepublica

Once we get you your invite, the good times can begin  :)

Welcome!!

I whispered a few but they were AFK. My pubside toons are Murmäider, Tsunataka and Thundrë.

Iolo'pax
Officer

I was able to get Thunder added last night. If you need more let us know. Welcome Aboard!!!

Welcome :) hope to see you in game

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum