Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zolldozer
Initiate

re: App: zolldozer

The application submitted by zolldozer is as follows:

Quote:
What is the gaming name that you go by?:
Tobit

What online game(s) do you play?:
SWTOR

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
SWTOR Recruitment Thread

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild/clan?:
Seems like you are a guild that is engaged in the things I desire to do more of. I left the game over a year ago before KOTFE dropped. I was the operations leader for a rather large RP guild at that time. However, with the lack of end game focus in the guild and overall game, I decided to look for greener pastures. You can't find Star Wars anywhere else, and you can't find the community that SWTOR has anywhere else. I am looking for a solid PvE guild that knows how to get things done. I just got back in game two days ago, and I am ready to roll. I have my Sage healer almost to 70, and then I will have my Sawbones healer done next week as well as my trooper hopefully.

I also have a Shadow tank and Guardian tank I will be working on.

I got a vanguard DPS, but I hate DPS, so this will be the last character / I am bored character to level.

This is amongst a ton of other RP characters I have that are 60, but most likely won't be touched.

Do you want us to know anything else about you? How can we find you in-game? Do you have any questions about us?:
I am a Pastor and my schedule is constantly in flux. However, late night raiding works best for me.

You can find me on my main for now Linaanto.

Before I join I would really like to talk to someone to see if I will be a good fit for the guild. I know I have a lot to offer a guild when I come in. Whether it be the 50 million credits that I am sitting on or my dedication to the active mission of the guild. It took a lot to finally step away from my last guild. I was with them since launch, and then it was made clear that we shifted our focus. I invested so much time and real world money to make that guild great. I just don't want to waste yours or my time.

I am looking for a permanent home on SWTOR until the day comes the servers die. I look forward to speaking with you all, and hope you are having a Merry Christmas.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: zolldozer - by Tiffs/Hugtastic

Hello and welcome! You could definitely catch us in Teamspeak most nights to talk to us about whether or not our guild is right for you :)

-Shawn

re: APPROVED - App: zolldozer - by Tiffs/Hugtastic

Hi :) if you want you can join the guild and test it out to see what you think as well :) or any questions you have you can feel free to whisper anyone Arbiter or Marshall rank ( if you are able to look at the member roster on website, we have our main and some alt listed )   and of course what Nwahs said about joining ts and just chatting along with us.  

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum