Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkrites_WoW

re: App: Darkrites_WoW

The application submitted by Darkrites_WoW is as follows:

Quote:
Age?:

Where are you from?:
NC

What online game(s) do you play?:
MMORPG's

What is your Battle.net ID/gamer handle/in-game character name?:
Mistermojo#1423

What MMOclass/shooter role/Overwatch heroes etc. do you focus on (example: Lucio, Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Holy Priest, sniper in Battlefront, etc.):
usually Healer.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
Raiding, duh

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild/clan?:
the fact that no one in your guild appears to be judgmental and are willing to help others of 'lesser' qualities (like me, lol)

Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?:
I like a challenge, but pvp in WoW is broken. It's nothing like SWTOR

When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?:

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements.

Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?:
Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all gamers including your opponents?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?:
Yes

True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials, and return within the next 48 HOURS to respond to any questions we have of you...:
True

Are there any questions about the guild you would like answered? Do you have anything else you'd like us to know before you join?:
Unless my brother and I both transfer to Dalaran, we will need to be "unofficial" members of the guild. We have enjoyed gaming with you folks and hope to continue to do so. We have a few buddies on Bronzebeard and are not sure whether to leave it yet or not. Please allow us a few more weeks of gaming with Pax-Republica to make a more definitive decission. Thank you for your cooperation. Darkrites-paladin

Nylos Aurion

re: DECLINED - App: Darkrites_WoW - by Nwahs

I've been trying to find a ret pally mlg video and haven't been able to.  Disappointing.  Hope to see more of your peeps join the fold!

These guys raided with us this week and last week and Darkrites has taken constructive feedback very well and upped his DPS by a substantial margin.  Looking forward to bringing more of you guys into the fold!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Very cool!  I like that people are applying despite not being able to be rostered-in-game members of the WoW chapter due to different servers.  We are very flexible and will support you however you'd like to be a member.  Our main goal is to just be a network of like-minded, non-troll friends of gamers that play the same games.  

You like SWTOR pvp more?

Hiya, would be great to hear back from you soon

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum