Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnarrzz

re: Trainee Introduction - Gnarrzz

Hey Pax,

I'm really excited to find a guild that has a presence in both WOW and SWTOR.  Was with the Old Republic since the beginning, being an Altoholic I leveled each class on both sides.  Unfortunately it will be too expensive to bring them all over to Ebon Hawk so I will start with rDPS.  Same with Wow, I will bring rDPS first.  Although I have run some raids, dungeons, flashpoints..etc,  I still have a lot to learn regarding group tactics and progression.

If I am on, I am usually up for running a 5 or 10 man FP or Dungeon....ha, unless I'm pretending to watch TV with the wife and leveling at the same time : D

I spend a crazy amount of time on-line so I will probably split my time between games. Life and work are really stressful (I guess same for everyone), so I just like to relax and have a good time gaming with some good people.  I do have an Xbox but it rarely gets used other than Forsa 6 and NetFlix. 

Thanks again and look forward to some good times. For the Empire, For the Horde, I mean woohoo Alliance, For the Republic  : D

Iolo'pax
Officer

Welcome Gnarrzz!!! Is the G silent or are is it like Gary Gnu? (haha)

I'm Iolo (Eee-Yo-Low) or LOLO, or Ian.. whichever is easiest. I stick to SWTOR and can usually be found PvPing in some form or fashion but I have been working on advancing and gearing toons to do HardMode flashpoints. Progress is sort of slow since I can easily be talked into PvPing, usually by Eosque our resident Gunslinger extraordinaire :)

I am in the Central time zone (Chicago Suburbs). I will typically play during the week after work when time allows, and most Friday nights. Not tonight coincidentally, as I play beer league hockey and have a game tonight (1020pm start time...yay).

I look forward to seeing you online and Welcome to the guild :)

Ha, Yeah...the G is silent.  mmmm...Beer, have fun.  Always wanted to learn more about pvp...was always difficult with pug groups

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum