Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kius
Admin Account

Awarded:

re: I know this sounds stupid

...but I've never played WoW.  I don't have a lot of time these days to game, is getting in to this game worth it?  Srsly.

If you buy legion you get a free 100 character boost, and I'm not the biggest WoW enthusiast but this expansion's leveling experience was pretty enjoyable. I've done pretty much all the dungeons on Mythic and so far I have enjoyed my time in them, and I am looking forward to raiding. Seems to be plenty to do for the non content crazed lunatics. 

I am in your exact same boat and I am loving Legion.  I got the free 100 boosted guy plus you can make a Demon hunter at 98 too.  He will hit 100 right after his intro mission so two 100 toons for one price.  Demon hunter can tank and melee dps so I recommend using the free 100 on a ranged dps that can also heal so you can have all archetypes.  I made a hunter with my free 100 and I kind of regret not being able to heal, even though I absolutely love my hunter.

The random world questing system is pretty enjoyable and easy to jump in/out of whenever time permits.  Plus right now, dungeons are popping pretty quick even for dps because everyone is gear grinding right now.  If you do take the plunge, let me know and I will team up for world questing.  My Hunter is Alaexander and my demon hunter is Alaexandar.

Awarded:

I think PvP is pretty fun too, I haven't done a ton of it... tanks are less useful but everything else is fun

Nwahs wrote:

I think PvP is pretty fun too, I haven't done a ton of it... tanks are less useful but everything else is 

Tanks definitely have their niche (flag carriers, time-wasters, etc) but they don't have the reduced damage done on taunt or a gaurd mechanic like they do in SWTOR.  It's something I'd love to see implemented, but with the new PvP revamp this expansion a lot will probably be different.

It's definitely worth getting into.  Quite a lot of people are hitting cap and raids will launch the 20th, with the first content patch a few weeks after that with a brand new 5man dungeon.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: