Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ciervo Wylde
Officer

Awarded:

re: July Promotion Ceremony

July Promotions

I and the other officers would like to recognize the following members for their contributions and congratulate them on the well-deserved promotion.

Marshal Promotions

Eosque

Eosque has been leading our PVP endeavors and has shown great leadership potential.  A constant member for our raid progression, Eo has shown a strong commitment to the game and the betterment of the guild.  He is a good friend and always willing to help.

Blasthardcheese

Blast has been a tremendous asset to our SWTOR raiding teams and has shown great dedication to Pax. Although he's been unable to join us due to internet speeds outside of his control, his love of the game keeps the guild going with his investigation and reporting of game news, continuous game play, and simulated droid language on the forums...  I'd like to extend a sincere thank you and we all look forward to continued game play with you as you step up to a leader role.

The Marshal is the epitome of what is expected of a Pax Republica member. They uphold the tenets of our charter in the highest degree, are constantly assisting new members, and are well respected in the community. They must also show respect for all members of Pax Republica regardless of rank, and will have demonstrated traits of excellent leadership potential. All Marshals are trained and experienced in leading groups and organizing events and will be the operation and PvP leaders.

Justicar Promotions

Seuhae

Seuhae is being promoted to Justicar. I'd like to thank Seuhae for sticking with us and providing feedback on groupme and in-game.  While striking a real life balance with in-game time, Seuhae is a dependable member who has shown a dedication to the guild and a willingness to help others.  Your cool temperament is appreciated and your friendship to the guild members is valued.  Thank you.  Congratulations!

Members who are promoted to this position will have demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the community and its goals, have been recognized multiple times by others for generous deeds or efforts, and be viewed by administration as individuals who show promise for leadership candidacy and/or operation and PvP command. This rank will be harder to attain than the Legionnaire and will thus have fewer members, allowing administration to focus efforts on training and preparing a smaller group to take up the responsibilities of the Marshal should they be deemed fit.

Legionnaire Promotions

The following peacekeepers have now met the requirements to be a Legionnaire

Nylos
Sir_Valor
Morov
Gathornann
Dominoxious
Dordrac
Gilthresa

The Legionnaire rank is awarded to a member who has been in the guild for at least 3 months and has proven to be member of the guild that contributes above average and has displayed an exemplary service record.

Please take a moment and congratulate these guild members on there new promotions!

Congrats all :) 

Congrats all!

Iolo'pax
Officer

Congratulations! Well Earned!!

Awarded:

Hooray!  Nwahs' stamp of approval! 

Awarded:

Oh wow! Well deserved everyone.

Y'know, it's been so fun being part of Pax Republic. And there are a few I'd like to thank:

Thank you Google, for helping us find good strategies and datamined information.

Thank you Wookieepedia for being awesome and helping us keep our lore straight.

Thank you BioWare for sticking it out through the toxic community and suffering your E.A. overlords.

Since Raptr was installed.
gluefoot
Veteran

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! (ESPECIALLY BLASTHARD <3)

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

Seuhae
Officer

Congratulations Eosque and Blasthardcheese, well deserved.  

Congratulations to all the new Legionnaires as well.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you all.  I will do my best to continue and represent Pax Republica to the best of my ability.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum