Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ni Jien

re: Intro Z

My name is Zi / Zephe’r / Ni Jen, but most people know my by Zi.

I started playing SWTOR a month after launch. I started my SWTOR career on The Harbinger. Since then I transferred to JC to join Torva Nex. I then got into hardcore progressive raiding and sales runs with Bear. I helped manage the sale runs and created multiple documents to help keep track of all of the information. Once our team disbanded, Bear told me about Pax asked me to come help out with the raid team. I tank on all 3 classes but prefer tanking on shadows. I can also help DPS as needed. I have a lot of raid experience and am always willing to share my knowledge with others. Raiding is my favorite part of the game and I am always willing to participate when I’m needed.

After the drop of KOTFE and my raid teams disbanding I took a few months away from the game. I returned to try my hand at PVP as well as to lend my experience to newer players and raid teams.

Outside of SWTOR, I mostly keep to myself. I used to be an avid golfer, and and try to golf now when I can. I am very good with computers and have extensive knowledge with them.

I look forward to raiding with you all.

Zi

Awarded:

Welcome Z!

Another Z there can only Be 1, LOL  Welcome man..

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum