Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Care Bears

re: Bears Intro

Hey everyone!

My name is Bears, but most people know my by Care/Gumii. All of my toons have to do with bears which is my legacy name. 

I have played SW since launch. I first played SW with Pax on POT5 a long time ago. Since then I transferred to JC where I got into hardcore progressive raiding and even sales runs (which takes a lot out of you). After a while I then decided to follow Pax to Eban Hawk to relax and get away from the hardcore raiding and keep in contact with the friends that I made throughout the game. I mostly heal and can heal on all 3 classes and can do some DPS. I have minimal experience as a tank and would suggest keeping me away from it. However, I am always willing to learn new things!

Within the last few months I decided to take some time off from the game and focus on RL. I enjoy snowboarding, going to the gym, and hanging out with my friends. I have mostly started to focus on my work and spending time with my friends. I am always interested in trying new things and meeting new people. 

I really enjoy the community in PAX and have always enjoyed raiding with the guild. I am hoping that SW will fix a lot of the issues in game so that it becomes more enjoyable once again. If you ever need a healer or DPS (once I gear her up) I am always willing to help. Feel free to send me a message or poke me in TS. I look forward to meeting you all!

Bears

Awarded:

Welcome!  Bears is like one of the nicest, most awesome people!  So glad you're joining!

<3 <3 <3

So is there a story behind this affection for bears? Big Yogi fan as a kid or something?

Welcome!

Nah I just picked the legacy name and thought... why not name every toon after a bear. Created a theme. And I LOVE IT! haha

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum