Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Love_Lightsabers

re: Thorria Introduction

Hi guys, Thorria is my pub main, although I do like Zellipia and Zick'icia too.  I got into MMOs back in late 2006 when a friend of mine at the time introduced me to WoW.  I started playing vanilla, (with a holy priest no less) but then like 2 months later, burning crusade came out, so of course I bought that and have been hooked ever since.  I do occasionally take breaks from them tho.  I had a period in 2009 I think where I just stopped playing for most of the year cuz I got tired of it.

Back then I lived in Illinois, but at the start of 2012 my dad and I moved all the way out to NY state, the very northern part.  In fact we can reach the US/Can border in about 15 minutes.  We're settled in here now with no further plans to go anywhere else.

After the move, I wanted to try a different MMO, so I downloaded SWTOR and I was hooked.  Took me a while to get the hang of it as it's different from WoW in a number of ways.  Especially had to learn how to use the mod system for gearing up.  I didn't even use the pilot armor at first, only equipped the crappy greens/blues from quest rewards.  My first server was shadowlands.  Played that for a year, then switched to ebon hawk.  I now have 16 toons on this server, 1 of every advanced class for both sides.

Anyways, that's my spiel.  I look forward to working with you all.

(Also just wondering if you guys have a FB group I could join?)

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Thorria Introduction

Hello!  Nice to meet you man seems like you're an MMO expert at this point.  

We do indeed have a FB group!  Look up Pax Republica on Facebook and I'll add you.

We also have an app called GroupMe we use to stay in touch every day.  It's like a group-texting software.  You can access it via a browser at GroupMe.com or by your smartphone if you download the GroupMe app.  Let me know if you're interested!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum