View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: RESULTS OF REFERENDUM SURVEY - Changes coming to the guild

27 responses out of 37 members that are currently active (not on LOA or Veteran or something)

Question 1: Do you approve of the officers accepting full Pax members into our guild/groupme/etc. that don't play SWTOR?

Yes:  20  (76.92%)

No:  2 (7.69%)

Other: 4 (15.38%)   The others were variations of support or gut feelings that this will lower SWTOR activity (two people).

PROPOSAL PASSED

--------------------------------------------

Question 2: Do you approve of our other chapters having slightly different guild or clan names?

Yes: 19 (70.37%)

No: 0

Other:  8 (29.63%)  The others:

No, keep the brand consistent. Guild perks are pretty minor in WOW and all guilds have the basic perks (just not unlocks) now

The reward vs difficulty here is too high. Even if WoW could be changed. it will not work for all multi-games.

I think it would be good to have a consistent branding name or varients of it. I'm not sure Pax Republica is the right name for that.

Every Pax Republica Chapter should have a name, reflecting who we are. "Inspire" is true to Pax. There should be a naming guide or something, so we don't end up with "Death Fist 5 Extrememists" or something

PROPOSAL PASSED, though I believe we should still change the WoW guild name to something closer to Pax Republica.  A separate discussion among the WoW players will take place.

-----------------------------------------------

Question 3: Do you approve of SWTOR forum areas being consolidated into less major forum areas to make room for forum areas for other games?

Yes, consolidate:  20 (74.07%)

No, add on:  4 (14.81%)

Other: 3 (11.11%)

PROPOSAL PASSED.  Consolidations and forum rearranging and cleaning up will start tomorrow (Monday).  I'll also be looking to see if there are any widget changes we want to incorporate.

-------------------------------------------

Question 4:  Should there be one calendar for the whole guild, or different calendars for different games?

One calendar to rule them all: 12

Separate calendars:  14

PROPOSAL: Separate calendars will be used when absolutely necessary and when it might clutter the forums calendar we have. For now, one calendar is fine, but if WOW starts having raid nights, etc., we'll utilize some other calendar for that to keep it separate based on this close vote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Question 5:  How many members needed for a chapter of a game (a chapter being an official off-shoot of the guild in a game)

The most common response was 5, general consensus was 5-10 players needed for a chapter, with one officer per 5 players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 6: Do you approve of the proposed change to our "Loyalty" rule... the change would allow people to join us even if they are in different SWTOR guilds?  (by extension, they could also be in different WoW guilds and SWBF clans)

Yes: 18 (69.23%)

No: 8 (30.77%)

PROPOSAL PASSED.  This is a big change to the guild that changes how we can recruit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 7: Do you approve of the proposed change to the Activity rule to allow players to be considered "active" if they are in-game OR on forums OR on GroupMe, etc.

Yes:  22 (81.48%)

No: 5  (18.52%)

PROPOSAL PASSED

---------------------------------------

Question 8:  Suggestions for merging guilds.  Thanks for your input!

------------------------------------------

Question 9:  Do you approve of a suggested change to our recruiting process that would allow new, interested players to join our guild under an "Initiate" rank, giving them up to a week to see what the guild is like before filling out the application and starting the Trials?

Yes:  26

No: 1

PROPOSAL PASSED

------------------------------------------------------

Some very good comments at the end that I will share with officers. To whomever said "I'd like to talk to the officers about things above" please PM me as I don't know who you were.

Last edited by Nwahs on March 10, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cool really Cool..

Ciervo Wylde
Officer

Awarded:

I think I saw Death Fisting Extremists 5 one time, wasn't that the Abu Ghraib Edition

Awarded:

Awesome!

Jump to: