Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

Shall he join us?
Yes!
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
I don't know him well enough to decide.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dominunoxus
Member - 6 Months

re: Congrats to our newest Peacekeeper, Dominunoxus!

The application submitted by Dominunoxus is as follows:

Quote:
***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes Age?: 28 Gender: Male Where are you from?: North Carolina What is your main character's in-game name?: Döm Which is the AC for your main character?: Commando What level is your main character at this time?: 65 What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: In Game - I enjoy raiding, both in SWTOR and in WoW. I enjoy doing PvP and world events, and when I'm not blowing things up, I tend to run in circles in my Garrison or on Fleet. Out of Game - I enjoy watching Netflix, movies, hanging out with friends, hunting and shooting. How did you hear about Pax Republica?: Past member, looking to join the new multi-gaming guild! What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: I chose Pax because I like all the people I have played with in both games. Pax is an atmosphere not just a guild. I am friends with a few of the members and now that Pax is not SWTOR and Pax exclusive I would love to be a part of it again. Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: Somewhere in-between Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: Yes If so, which guild, and which faction? : Both Factions I am in Enseven, Rip Pigs, and Silver Covenant. In WoW I am in Inspire, Last Pull and The Rebellious. Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: No Which of the following interests you most?: PvE Which of the following interests you second most?: Socializing Which of the following interests you third most?: PvP When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Regular Member The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: This is the first in the brand new application stage, so as such some of the questions and answers aren't exactly applicable; however, I do want to play in both SWTOR and WoW with Pax members and to bring my knowledge, expertise, and dedication to the guilds in both games. I also am looking forward to having a group of people I know and trust to play with and grow with the games in which we play and I am excited to be a part of the new Pax Republica Multi Gaming Guild. Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True

Awarded:

Great app!  Dom is a good guy.  He looks to help others, especially in WoW, because he's played that forever and wants to share his love of that game to new people.  He can be a goof with people he's comfortable with.  He did have a falling out with us years ago when he had some members of the guild that were very hardcore SWTOR raiders and they wanted to create a new-guild for their set team... we've as a guild have changed so much sense then and now with the way things are going I think he'd fit in well with our "atmosphere" that we have here as he mentioned.  

DOM! Welcome back! I know not what all transpired way back when, and I need not know. Even if I did know then, it wouldn't have mattered as much to me. Forgive and forget. 

I hope to do raids with you again.

Since Raptr was installed.
Dominunoxus
Member - 6 Months

Me too cheese!!!!

Awarded:

Welcome back Dom!!!!

Dominunoxus
Member - 6 Months

Also here's this.

http://parsely.io/parser/view/143074

Awarded:

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! Let's get started:

During this welcoming period you will have 14 days to complete some tasks that will acclimate you into the guild and help you decide if we are the right guild for you!

Then, there will be three days for guild members to vote on whether or not they believe you should be allowed to join.  Virtually no one gets voted no... usually by then someone that doesn't fit in has already been asked to end their trials.

(If you need your Trial to be extended a couple of days due to a trip, or a serious emergency, etc., please contact an Admin and be sure to let them know when you'll be back.)

If you have any questions during any phase of your trials, a lot of helpful information can be found HERE.

Please post in your thread whenever you complete a task.

Here are your tasks:

Complete √ 1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

Complete √3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account, so that when people see your profile name and avatar on the forums, they also see your most often played character in SWTOR so they can learn who you are. Here's how to do the latter:

• Click on your name at the top right of the forums and hit "View Your Profile" in the pull-down menu.
  • See over to the right where it says "Stats"?  Click the link that says "Characters".
  • You may see a list of characters you've created on Guild Launch.  If you have already created a SWTOR character with the name for your most commonly played SWTOR character (your main), go to the next step.  If not... click Add In-Game Info.  Fill out the fields to create your character.   
  • Now that your character is made, go to View Profile.
  • Click sites
  • Click "settings" under Pax Republica
  • Choose your main character and click "Post As".

Complete √ 4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here for the Charter.

Complete √5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

6. Arrange an interview with an officer. The interview with be conducted in Teamspeak. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild, and they will take the opportunity to get to know you better.

For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview, Click here. It is YOUR responsibility to post in your trials thread that you need an interview and to let officers know what your schedule is so that they can offer to help you... or you can PM an officer to schedule your interview before Phase 1 is over. Please don't leave this until the last minute.

Complete √ 7. Group with Pax Republica members to complete 3 guild "missions". You must be in Teamspeak during these missions. A single mission is either:

1. Two GSF battles
  2. One Flashpoints
  3. Two Warzones
  4. Half a PvE Raid (In other words, one raid attendance counts as two of these "missions")
  5. 30-45minutes of any other in-game activity (questing, etc.)

(Note: It is up to you to post here the different "missions" you completed and who was in the group(s).) The point of this step is to get in groups with Pax members to get to know them, and for them to get to know you!

► Voting Phase

8. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed as a member, so sit back and relax!

While you wait to pass your trials, you should check out the entire forums if you haven't already.  If you're a raider, be sure to read all the PvE forums - raiding guidelines, DPS parses, etc.  You should post in the PvE forums a thread saying you're interested in raiding with your time availability, current gear level, class, talent spec, how many datacrons you've collected, if you have companion bonuses, etc. Same thing with PvP or GSF... post in those forums with similar information if you're interested!

This is also a time you can ask around about how to join our Pax Republica Facebook Group and our Pax Republica GroupMe Channels.

Good luck! (Also welcome back <3)

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

Good luck on your trials! 

My nigga, my nigga!

I updated your app with the things I know for sure that you have completed, can you give us a update on any groups you been in and if a interview has been completed, please and thank you :)

Hey, so I have been in a couple of raids this with Pax, and Shawn and Dordrac and I have been doing groups and leveling in WoW and I have been interacting with the guild members. Dordrac added me to the group me, and I have been actively working in WoW. I am not sure what to do about the PvP and GSF and such with SWTOR since I am mainly a WoW app and I am not sure which barracks to post in since I have an affiliation for WoW characters. Anyways, other than that, things are going well, and I appreciate you updating it.

Awarded:

Dominunoxus wrote:

Hey, so I have been in a couple of raids this with Pax, and Shawn and Dordrac and I have been doing groups and leveling in WoW and I have been interacting with the guild members. Dordrac added me to the group me, and I have been actively working in WoW. I am not sure what to do about the PvP and GSF and such with SWTOR since I am mainly a WoW app and I am not sure which barracks to post in since I have an affiliation for WoW characters. Anyways, other than that, things are going well, and I appreciate you updating it.

Seeing as you originated as a Commando (my brotha), I would post the intro in the Trooper Barracks.

Trust me, we don't bite.  Except Waars, but he's out.  And maybe ATown.  All those foreign stimulants get to him now and then

Awarded:

He's a good guy, and we have the same sense of humor.  He has been leveling with us, and socializing via TS.

Dominunoxus wrote:

On step two just click on the trooper area since you posted as a commando being your main in swtor, we haven't yet updated the website for the rest of the games, so that area will do for now. 

Awarded:

Yup!  I'll be creating a whole new area to the forums, "Member Introductions" or something today for all new apps to post and it will be a consolidated place for the guild to learn about each other and people to post any updates in life they'd like to post

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum