Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rannon

re: New Randorn Jedi Knight

Hia all,

My name is Rannon/Randorn. I just wanted to stop by and say hello to my fellow Knights. I look forward to learning from you all and getting to know you.

A Bit about myself. I grew up in rural eastern Utah on a small farm. I love the out of doors and spend quite a bit of time fishing/hunting/hiking. I also work outdoors as i am a Foreman for the Parks department here. Outside of work i like to spend time playing multiplayer games. It all started back with SWG and when the NGE Hit i jumped ship and headed LoTRO, where i met The Crescent Order. I have played with them in LoTRO, EQ2, SWTOR, AoC, and PS2. However they are now playing mostly wildstar and i am not interested at all in that game. So i am looking for a new home here in SWTOR and i have been lucky enough to find you all.

As far as expeiance in SWTOR goes i have played mostly empire, maining a IA Operative, and a Sith Jugg. I have raid lead and Raid healed on my op but never have i tanked in this game. I am still trying to decide weather i want to tank on my guardian or weather i would give DPS a shot. Anyway thats a bit about me. If i can ever do anything for you all please just ask :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum