Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xevania

re: Xevania is joining us as a "Family of the guild" r

The application submitted by Xevania is as follows:

Quote:
***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes Age?: 28 Gender: Female Where are you from?: Germany What is your main character's in-game name?: i don't have one jet Which is the AC for your main character?: Sage What level is your main character at this time?: 0 What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: In Game: i go in Flashpoints, Questing and fighting with friends. I like PvP too

Out of Game: I like to go to parties/concerts, meeet friends and play other games. I am a Tv Show- & Moviejunkie How did you hear about Pax Republica?: my sister Satiata/Guernica What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: I want to learn better english amd play with my sister :)

I saw when my sister played with you and i liked what i saw. I liked the team-Fighting, the communication and planning was cool. Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: casual player Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: No Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: no Which of the following interests you most?: Socializing Which of the following interests you second most?: Story Which of the following interests you third most?: Exploring When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Regular Member The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: (this is sati writing this)
I was trying to find the application process for family members. my sister probably won't be able to actually make the requirements for activity and just wants to be a friend of the guild member so she has people to play with. she wants to practice her english and play with me if I'm online in the evening/do something with you guys because she thinks you're fun ;)
(sati out) Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Awarded:

Under this family of the guild rank, she does not have to really meet any activity requirements, though if she goes AFK from the guild for 90 days we'd probably just start asking around before removing :)

cool cool. thankies boss!

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Swishiest
SwishiestBog
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

Wait... This is your sister Sati?! Xevania, what has she said about me? Does she talk about my stunning good looks?

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Frost290
Member - 3 Years

Oooooooo I remember her

Thank you guys <3
I do my best for the guild ;)

Blasthardcheese
Blast Hardcheese
Member - 4 Years

Cool! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Since Raptr was installed.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum