Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[RoH] Telana

re: Greetings & Salutations!

Eyo, Pax Republica!

Telana Dentari (formally Orden Vyndari) here from the Remnants of Hope. I ran into Nwahs yesterday in ranked and he asked me to stop by and say hi, so here I am! RoH and Pax were close friends back during prelaunch, so you can imagine how excited I was to find out that we were moving to the same server as you all. I was particularly close with Gauitus back in the day, and always admired Pax for what it represented. Glad to see a few familiar faces still around.

Really looking forward to catching up with you all. You can find me in-game as Tel'ana (my sage healer) or Vyndari (my guardian dps alt) if you'd like to add me to your friends list!

~T  

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

Hey Telana!  You were my healer in a couple of Ranked matches last night!  The heals were sweet, so I'm glad that our guilds are close allies :)

The one thing that really struck me was that you had one of us sit out when the other team's player DCed.  Not many people do that and play fair.

See you around!

Hey Kayllek! Yeah last night's matches were a lot of fun. You were really good about staying alive when they were focusing you the first round. Glad to see a competent Commando that can stay alive for more than 10 seconds in a ranked match xD 

And yeah... sorry for letting you die! haha I guess I'm just so use to playing the honor card cause that's generally what happened on Jung-Ma when someone dc'd. I know if I was on the team with only three people I'd want someone to do the same, but I understand that not everyone feels the same which is totally fine, BUT if I can help it Ill try to make things fair by evening the odds by having myself sit out (If the other healer DC's), or let one of the dps die intentionally. Hopefully it will encourage others to do the same if they are facing a 3v4. 

Blasthardcheese
Blast Hardcheese
Member - 4 Years

re: Re: Greetings & Salutations!

[RoH] Telana wrote:

Eyo, Pax Republica!

Telana Dentari (formally Orden Vyndari) here from the Remnants of Hope. I ran into Nwahs yesterday in ranked and he asked me to stop by and say hi, so here I am! RoH and Pax were close friends back during prelaunch, so you can imagine how excited I was to find out that we were moving to the same server as you all. I was particularly close with Gauitus back in the day, and always admired Pax for what it represented. Glad to see a few familiar faces still around.

Really looking forward to catching up with you all. You can find me in-game as Tel'ana (my sage healer) or Vyndari (my guardian dps alt) if you'd like to add me to your friends list!

~T  

YOU!!!!!

I saw you around on the fleet. Cool.

You wouldn't happen to have the name Telana with no special characters would you?

I ask because my Inquisitor had the name Telana on Pot5, and I had to change it to Tëlana when I transferred. I must destroy find out who has it.

Also, someone stole my name (Blasthardcheese). I must find and destroy them duel them for the right to have the name.

Since Raptr was installed.
Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

[RoH] Telana wrote:

Whoops! For some reason I got logged out, which is why it posted my reply as a guest. 

------------------------------

Hey Kayllek! Yeah last night's matches were a lot of fun. You were really good about staying alive when they were focusing you the first round. Glad to see a competent Commando that can stay alive for more than 10 seconds in a ranked match xD 

And yeah... sorry for letting you die! haha I guess I'm just so use to playing the honor card cause that's generally what happened on Jung-Ma when someone dc'd. I know if I was on the team with only three people I'd want someone to do the same, but I understand that not everyone feels the same which is totally fine, BUT if I can help it Ill try to make things fair by evening the odds by having myself sit out (If the other healer DC's), or let one of the dps die intentionally. Hopefully it will encourage others to do the same if they are facing a 3v4. 

No, don't worry about it.  I applaud that honor code!  I actually DCed one round in a team match back on Pot5 and an enemy Jugg stayed out of play.  I truly respect anyone who sits out :)  I just felt bad that i had my chat closed at first!

Anyway, I hope that RoH has a team they'll be queueing up for Season 6 and beyond!  Pax has a lot of active players now who will be competing aswell :)

Awarded:

Yay!  So glad to have a good ally on this server.  I look forward to a lot of fun together in cooperation of our two guilds!  If you guys need anything, let us know!

Ahoy there! 

Any friend of Pax is a friend of mine!

See you pub side.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum