Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bokkan_1664
Member - 1 Year

re: Bokkan's Introductory Post?

Ahoy There!

Not sure if I was supposed to make a new thread or wait for one but Il go ahead and make one anyway and I'm sure an Admin can remove it if it's unnecessary and what not. Sorry This place can get a little confusing, It's saying the Barracks section for troops doesn't exist. 

Anyway to kick off My name is Alexander Quaid (IRL)

Sure you seen my Application already so il just give some further Insight about myself.

First off I was 22 in March, I live in a flat with my flatmate Funny old story I live directly above my mum who is in the flat below (it's a house converted into flats). This is ofcourse in the greatest city in the world AKA Bristol! In England for those of you who don't know where it is.

As I just mentioned I'm very close to my mum. I have to be I literally live above her and of course my lunatic of a grandmother! I live close to my mum because she fosters and I like to help and also because she feeds me sometimes. I visit my grandma regularly to walk her dog and work on her garden for her... And also because she also feeds me.

As for my Job I Currently work for a sinister evil organisation known as 'Sainsburys' as a Nightshift team leader. I say team leader I stop 5 guys from killing each other at night and somehow make them work. Done this for 2 years now and nobody has died so it going well!

I am a Big film Lover and watch a lot of Television series, just finished my BBC period Drama Poldark but most of you are American so I doubt you will have heard of it. I am currently up to date with Game of Thrones but my favorite series is either Sons of Anarchy or Peaky Blinders (Another BBC show). As for my Films I love superhero films my favorites include V for Vendetta and Watchmen. Big fan of Winter soldier but yet to so Age of Ultron, I also love war films last one I watched; Fury was incredible!

I play other games too I play a lot of Dota 2 which has the International coming up, I also have GTA BF4 and Hardline but I mostly split my team between Swtor and Dota 2. I have a little gaming Community I started over 5 years ago now however none of them play SWTOR :'(

Feel free to ask or approach me with anything but be warned I can be brutally Honest!

Much love,

Me Fighting in Muay Thai
Bokkan

Swishiest
SwishiestBog
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

That's because you aren't a site member just yet!

I'll move this when you are!

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Jeronimop
Member - 2 years

Hi Mate!  So, I keep hearing about Peaky Blinders.  I'm a yank, but a big fan of your BBC-produced series.  I grew up on all the old BBC mystery series and comedies.  Welcome to Pax.

Bokkan_1664
Member - 1 Year

SwishiestBog wrote:

That's because you aren't a site member just yet!

I'll move this when you are!

Ah thank you! Sorry to be a bother

Bokkan_1664
Member - 1 Year

Jeronimop wrote:

Hi Mate!  So, I keep hearing about Peaky Blinders.  I'm a yank, but a big fan of your BBC-produced series.  I grew up on all the old BBC mystery series and comedies.  Welcome to Pax.

They do some really good stuff! Terrible that Top Gear has gone though what a shame.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome man, great to meet you!  I'm Shawn, 27, Guild leader, and huge star wars fan. I live in New Hampshire, about 1.5 hours north of Boston, MA.  I'm a teacher.  Excited to have you here :D

Pleasure to meet you again my friend!

I love how everyone tells me where thet live and how far away from somewhere they are. I confess I have never journeyd to the states so I Only have a vague clue But trust in this guilds geographical accuracy.

What do you teach May I ask? (In my head I read that in Mandarins voice from the abysmal Iron Man 3)

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Heh, the Mandarin, awesome!  Iron Man 3 was ok, I wouldn't call it abysmal.  My rating of abysmal goes to Spider Man 3.

I teach Western Civilizations (so pretty much European history) and World Cultures/Geography!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum