View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Pax Republica is moving to the Ebon Hawk!

Forum Image

Based on popular vote by a majority of active members, Pax Republica will be moving to the Ebon Hawk server.  The goal is for all members to have their mains on the new server by June 26.  That date is not set in stone.  That is the current goal, but we could make it sooner if people want, or later.  The plan for the guild to move is to use the 12x XP event to level characters on the new server, as well as to do paid transfers.  If you need help with paid transfers, see the forum thread about asking for help with funds.

This will be good! I think we need a firm date for the first HM raid over there so that we don't hurt our progression by having our raiders all split up.  I'd be fine with sooner rather than later, but I think we ought to all try and do it as close to the same date as possible.

Waars
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

I can't find the forum thread for character transfer funding.  The only character I will transfer will most likely will be Sedari.  I had so many rare items on her that I'd like to keep all that stuff.  They were a very long grind to get.

Awarded:

Like I've said in many places Kimia... June 26 is my target date. I'd prefer sooner as well though. We need to know if some people won't be paying  and will instead be leveling a raiding toon

Sounds goods to me -- I am ready to move whenever. To clarify: are all guild HM raids on pot5 suspended in the meantime?

Awarded:

I'm still trying to find the forum thread on help with funding for the one transfer thing.  I tried to move Sedari but it said i needed cartel coins in order to do so..

I am going to make a new character, a sentinal on the Ebon Hawk server.  Hopefully i can find someone today.

Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

You get a free one by using a referral I think: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

here is my referral link if you don't have anyone elses: http://www.swtor.com/r/qBspDV

Awarded:

It worked thank you so much Aestel!.  I lost the name sedari but used an accent I.

Alt+0236

Awarded:

Mazikeena wrote:

Sounds goods to me -- I am ready to move whenever. To clarify: are all guild HM raids on pot5 suspended in the meantime?

Great question!  The answer is no... the idea is that we still do HM Progression raids on Pot5 until June 26 OR until a date we all decide is doable.  It sounds like people are antsy and ready to move now, so I'm going to start a poll and if people are ok with it, we can shoot to have HM progression raids start on Ebon Hawk Wednesday, May 6.  I just pulled 2 months out of my butt to help out people who were saying they didn't want to pay to transfer, but it sounds like I haven't heard any objections at least not from raiders.

My apologies there Nwahs, I saw the date that you had put there, but it sounded like we would be doing a phased transition, maybe I read too much into what you were saying.  I was just looking for an official date of raider transition :(

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I started a thread for raiders in the PvE area, check it out!

Also, if people want to try getting a free transfer, try my link:  http://www.swtor.com/r/tyZhkz

Awarded:

I don't know if I am going to make the move, haven't decided yet, for the previously mentioned reasons.

Awarded:

Thank goodness!  I was battling back and forth with this topic for a while now.  The only thing is, I don't really have a lot of extra money to throw at it.  I will try to level some toons on the new server, and *try* to move what chars I can.  I really don't want to give up my big toons- been working on them for, literally, years.

Still, I'm very, very happy with the decision to move.  I've heard so many wonderful things about the Ebon Hawk.  Plus, it's the friggin Ebon Hawk... the most badass ship of the Old Republic!

Ill move/create a character there! 

just a reminder : all subs have 1 free server transfer through refer a friend that you can send to anyone sub or not. If you never used it , that's a freebie

Lukè
Jlewis419
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

This seems like a great move, although I am HIGHLY unsure as to how I will manage to get my toons over (1800 cc PER toon adds up quickly) but I will do my best to get some of them over soon. 

Sidebar: NOOOOOOO!!!! I don't want to lose the name Luke!!!!!!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Guild News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: