View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tastierkakes
Tastierkakes
Officer

re: Happy holidays and Thank y'all for being so Awesome!

Hey everyone!   These next couple of weeks not only mark the winter holidays but also the one year anniversary of Mazi and I joining Pax Republica.   Fair warning: what follows is going to be sappy.

I really can't emphasize how wonderful it has been to be members of PR over the past year.  I already loved this game before joining Pax, but playing the game with you and getting to know you over the past 12 months has increased my enjoyment of the game more than I could have imagined.

The raiding and just hanging out has been so fun, and you have also inspired me to try many new things in the game.  It may surprise you, but I never PvPed before joining PR.  Actually, scratch that: anyone who has PvPed with me probably isn't surprised at all by that admission!  

I don't want to single out anybody specifically: there are too many of you who have made our swtor life so wonderful over the past year, and you know who you are anyways.  

I'm looking forward to many more years of hanging out with you all!  And remember, we're doing a RL meetup in our fair city of Philadelphia sometime during summer 2015. Stay tuned for details!

Last edited by Tastierkakes on December 18, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kimia
Nokinoki_SW
Member - 3 Years

Well I will respond to your sappiness with my own!  I have only been in the guild a little over a year myself, but you and Mazi are a big part of what makes Pax feel like Pax to me.  Your consistency in the raiding game and continually upbeat attitudes have made me feel at home as I've stepped back into HM raiding.  I look forward to clearing the new HM ops, and whatever else SWTOR throws our way, with you two Happy

Wizke Sauer
Veteran

Nokinoki_SW wrote:

Well I will respond to your sappiness with my own!  I have only been in the guild a little over a year myself, but you and Mazi are a big part of what makes Pax feel like Pax to me.  Your consistency in the raiding game and continually upbeat attitudes have made me feel at home as I've stepped back into HM raiding.  I look forward to clearing the new HM ops, and whatever else SWTOR throws our way, with you two :)

And here i was under the impression that you just admired Tasti's bathrobe outfit.

Swishiest
SwishiestBog
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

Fun fact, in last month's award ceremonies, Mazi and Tasti both got the 6 month award, this month, they'll get the 1 year award. Time sure does fly.

But seriously Tasty, you and Mazi have been a great addition to the guild. I will always fondly remember the first huttball matches with you two.

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Kimia
Nokinoki_SW
Member - 3 Years

Wizke Sauer wrote:
Nokinoki_SW wrote:

Well I will respond to your sappiness with my own!  I have only been in the guild a little over a year myself, but you and Mazi are a big part of what makes Pax feel like Pax to me.  Your consistency in the raiding game and continually upbeat attitudes have made me feel at home as I've stepped back into HM raiding.  I look forward to clearing the new HM ops, and whatever else SWTOR throws our way, with you two :)

And here i was under the impression that you just admired Tasti's bathrobe outfit.

I'd be lying if I said that didn't play a part, I mean look at it, AWESOME!!

Satiata
Member - 5 Years

lol swishy

<33333333

*hugs tasti and mazi tightly*
(just e-hugs, because, y'know, gems)

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Tasty and Mazi, this guild would suck without you guys.  Just saying.  Thanks for all you do and all the energy you bring to the table Happy  Love you guys!  Happy holidays, and can't wait to meet you this summer!

Tasti and Mazi are 2 of my favorite guild people! They've been really consistent this past year too, even when we had some significantly long lulls between content releases.

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

Model Paxians.  Not much more needs to be said. Pax wouldn't be the same without you guys around!

Jump to: