View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohnoto

re: ForceTremor - ToR Fansite

Hey PaxRepublica,

With your rich guild history and community interaction, I wanted to let you guys know first about a fan site I have created for ToR. I'm hoping to build my fansite as one of the best community spots for The Old Republic.

The site is: www.forcetremor.com. One of the biggest features to our site is our character profile. Through profile edits, users will see their profiles displayed like the link below, complete with suggested operations based on their average item rating.

Rep Example - http://forcetremor.com/User-ohnoto
Emp Example - http://forcetremor.com/User-sydnei

I'm looking for players and guilds that would be willing to test out the features of the character profiles and provide me with some feedback about how they like it, and if it is something they would use.

There is much more to the site, and several more planned additions as the community grows. The feature of the character profiles is something I'm proud to have put together, and would like some feedback about.

Thanks,
Ohnoto of Among Shadows, Jedi Covenant

P-Rife
PolishRifle
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

re: ForceTremor - ToR Fansite

I checked it out and registered, nice layout.  The armory is nice but I personally like the one at Mr.Robot so I can see how the stats on my gear change as I swap mods/augments.  I hope you consider adding in something of that nature.

Good luck on launching the site, I'll make sure I check back regularly.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: