Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miraluka Soran

re: Back in game

Hello everyone, looks like a lot of new names around since I have been around last. 

For those that don't know me, I go by Miraluka (aka Mira) though I had to add a new character to my name when we moved servers from Twin Spears.

I just started playing again yesterday and wanted to pop by to say hello to everyone I said goodbye to when I took my leave of SWTOR, and a happy hello to all the new faces as well.

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to play with you all again in the future.

Swishiest
SwishiestBog
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

Hey Mira! Welcome back to Swtor.

Would you like to reapply?

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Miraluka Soran

Heya Swish, I was planning on re-applying once I got a little settled and a few upgrades. Still wearing my lvl 50 WZ gear, though I look stylish I'm very very squishy. That said I did just place second in the first WZ I ran, tank commendations are so easy still by the look of things.

Given the process, perhaps I should just start the ball rolling now. My problem as it always has been will be the teamspeak activity requirements though I will certainly do my best. Going to reread the charter and application form right now.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey Mira!  How you been man?

There's no real "requirement" for Teamspeak activity, at least not anymore.  Though it is highly encouraged to be in Teamspeak whenever you're in game.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum