Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
N0torios

re: Greetings from BWC

Hi there my name is Notorios and i am the XO for Black Widow Company's SWTOR Regiment

With the launch of the Galactic strongholds and Guild Flagships right around the corner our guild is planning to hold 

a little event right around the launch and i was thinking that we wanted to hold an Open world PvP event 

and what better way wouldn't it to be to coordinate with another guild to do so.

So i'm wondering if you guys might be interested in it, if you are feel free to message me here or just reply to the thread

Sincerly Notorios

Veteran

Awarded:

That sounds awesome! We'd most likely all be interested, but you should receive a more official response from out Liaison or GL soon. If you haven't gotten one already.

ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

X2, I'm sure we will be involved! We are always open for coordinating events with other guilds and especially anything with OPvP. Our Liason or GM should be around shortly to work out the details!

Awarded:

Yes, we are very interested! Do you already have something in mind as far as what we'll do, when and where?  

re: Re: Greetings from BWC

No nothing concrete as of yet was just looking to see if you where interested, but i could talk to you on your teamspeak or we could talk on ours to lob ideas back and forth

I fought against y'all in planetside 2. Hell of an outfit

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
N0torios

re: Re: Greetings from BWC

So the idea we have at the moment is that we meet on a planet at a location that's rarely visited so we don't run into other people who might attack while we are having our event.

And for the event i was thinking 1v1 Naked Fist fighting, because i think that would be the most fair if one of the members isn't very good at pvp or isn't really geared for it, what do you guys think?

Veteran

Awarded:

Actually we had an event like that in March and have been meaning to do another one like it. We'd be up for that.

N0torios

As for the date i'm unsure what would be best considering the update is supposed to be on the 19th which is a  tuesday

Yeah, we had a great time doing such an event earlier this year! Trooper/Bounty Hunter had a slight advantage with naked boxing (maybe because of the aim stat? i forget), but all the fights were close and people had a lot of fun.

Awarded:

Sorry for not responding sooner!  I've been away and will leave again shortly until the 16th!

So..Hello, my name is Kayllek Veran, Liaison of Pax Republica

As for some PvP Fist fighting..YES!  This is something a lot of our members love and have had a blast with!

As for a date, the 19th is a Tuesday and the launch of the update, and a lot of our members and most likely yours, will want to explore all the update has to feature!  Friday, August 22nd is a good day for us, around 7:00 or 8:00 start time.  We did the last event on different planets, but Section X has a nice dueling ring in it!

I'll be gone again starting tomorrow, but I'm sure other officers can handle the rest, and I'm sure Nwahs will make sure this gets done!

Thank you!

Awarded:

The thing about Section X though is we had a guy messing with us the whole time while we were in our underwear lol

gluefoot
Veteran

Well, hand solos do like hand solo time with people in their underwear....

That's probably the most soul/swishey thing I've said, ever.

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

N0torios

So what date would suit you best you think?

Veteran

Awarded:

Well like Kayllek said the 22nd would be nice. We're up for about anything I think besides the first few days of the update. We could go before the update if you guys would prefer.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> About Us and Welcome Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum