View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Huvey Skirtstalker

re: Lets write the script for SW ep VII together!

Ill start easy,

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

There is unrest in the new republic, the new jedi order is struggling... please continue

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

So.......There was this 3rd Death Star.....

Kayllek Veran wrote:

So.......There was this 3rd Death Star.....

Its  not the script for space balls we r writing :(

A new uknown enemy is lurking in the shadows, and rumours of a 3rd Deathstar has brought panic.

Jedi Master Nwahs Nirom is currently on a mission to investigate these rumours on a unchartered planet named filled with ice and lightsaber crystals, but gets a distress-signal from a padawan-transportship.

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

With the Imperial Remnant consolidating their forces in the unknown Regions, the New Republic Spec Forces, "Blazer Squad" has established a listening post on the long forgotten world of Oricon, once a haven for the Dark Side and its followers.

Under the lead of Jedi Master Nwahs Nirom, Special Forces detachment, "Pax-Republica" has been dispatched to the world of Terminus, where rumors have spread of an Imperial Underground, smuggling weapons and ordnance off world through the Hydian Way to stage further Imperial Expansion.

Awarded:

Flashback: One week before the search mission to Terminus begins.

Grand Master Luke Skywalker oversees the training of the Jedi, soldiers, and mercenaries who support "Pax-Republica".  Master Skywalker and Master Nirom are walking down a passage way at the training grounds of the new Jedi Temple, located on Dantooine. On their left and right, Jedi, soldiers, and even free-thinking mercenaries are standing in perfect formation at parade-rest.  

"It's an impressive force Master Nirom, you've done well preparing them for this mission it seems. Do you think they are ready for what is about to happen?" Luke Skywalker asked, with an air of calm and serenity in his voice.

"You have sensed it too then, I should have guessed as much," Nirom responded.

"Yes, I have also felt the disturbance in the Force.  It feels like all out war, which we've avoided with the Remant for some time, is going to break out.  I sense that the Sith have returned, yet I can't sense who they might be, or where they are located," Luke said, the light-hearted optimism changing to a grave sense of worry.

"Pax-Republica is ready for this mission.  The Force will guide us.  I agree, however, that this simple mission may be the beginning of a larger campaign.  The Sith will reveal themselves when it is tactically advantageous.  No matter what though, my Jedi and troops will be ready," Nirom said confidently.  

"They will be.  Yes, they will be," Luke chided.

On their way to Terminus, our heros receive a distress-signal from a ship.

"Help us, the empire is back! They are attacking!" The transmission breaks, and Jedi Master Nwahs decides to send his force ahead towards Terminus, while he himselfs heads to intercept.

When he arrives he can see a huge trooper-transportship which has been boarded. There is only two life-signs detected onboard by the ship, so he enters the ship alone.

All around him he can see dead bodies, it seems like this is a transportship, only used by the secret elite group,New Havoc Squad. Surrounded by 10 dead sith warriors he can see two troopers lying on the floor, but still breathing. He immediatly recognizes them as Major Huvland and Captain Kaylek Veran.

gluefoot
Veteran

**In advance sorry if dialogue seems out of character for you guys, feel free to edit the dialogue as you please**

The Jedi Master wastes no time. He quickly channels as much force energy as he can through his hands and into the bodies of the dying soldiers. Their bodies surge with revitalization as Nwahs heals their wounds.

"Who are you?" wheezes the young Captain, opening his eyes to see his savior. "We didn't think anyone would get our transmission."

Master Nirom introduces himself. "You're lucky I was passing along then." he adds.

"Well if you got the transmission --" The soldier jolts up and scans the scene of bodies frantically. "Huvey!" he exclaims.

"Don't worry, your comrade is stabilized, he will live." Nwahs decides to investigate the situation further. "What happened to you? It looks like you had a hard time killing these guys."

A groan is heard from the other side of the cargo bay, causing both of them to turn their heads. As Major Huvland returns to consciousness, he elevates himself to a kneel before he looks up to see the Jedi Master and his fellow member of Havoc Squad looking at him. Nwahs starts to get up to aid his newfound ally, but Kayllek stops him.

"Eh, he'll be fine; we've survived worse." assures Veran.

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

As Kayllek went through the med bay looking for supplies, Nirom questioned him further.  "What happened here, Cap..?" he asked.  Huvey interrupted him. "Don't know...One minute we were on our way to Oricon responding to a distress beacon when we were pulled from hyperspace by some Ion blast! Wiped our nav-computer and power grid." "We were dead in space" added Kayllek.

"And these raiders just....attacked you two?"  asked the Jedi.  "Not two. There were once seven of us. All good men, until these dark "Jedi" got in their minds.  They just turned on us without a second thought.  They were...." Kayllek couldn't finish. "Controlled." added Huvey.

"Dark Jedi?!" Nirom was shocked. Maybe the Sith had already revealed themselves, and the Jedi Council hadn't even felt it! "You said you were on your way to Oricon?" he asked.  "Yeah, we lost contact with them only a few minutes after responding to their beacon."  Huvey was now lying on a coach, fingering the controls of the nearby Dejarik board.  Kayllek helped remove Huvey's left thigh plate, and gave him a medical syringe, filled with a mysterious blue gel. "What in Vader's name is that stuff?" asked Nirom.  "My own special concoction." said Kayllek. "It's a miracle when it comes to healing deep cuts, especially from vibroblades and the occasional lightsaber."

"You two better come with me." said Nwahs. "And the soldiers down on Oricon?" asked Huvey. "We're just gonna assume they're dead and go on with our merry lives? You're a Jedi, come to your senses man!" Nirom looked innocently at the trooper. "We're going to Oricon, don't you worry.  I've got an ingenious astromech who can rerout your power conduits to get this ol'junker up and running again." 

"Junker? This baby'll rip a whole the size of Coruscant through an Imp Destroyer before you can ignite your little lightsaber!" snapped Kayllek. "Alright then." said Nirom, and he slipped back through the airlock to his Defender.

Awarded:

I just want to add, I love this idea!  It gives other guildmates to add on to eachothers' characters and make a cool story for everyone to read!

Also, another meta remark: I'm actually thinking of editing this/transcribing it into a short (albeit long by the end) story. Could even make a screenplay/animation out of it. 

Continuing on:

Nwahs was contemplating the recent events aboard Havoc Squad's vessel. He turned on his ship's holoterminal and contacted Grand Master Skywalker on Dantooine. "Is there something wrong, Master Nirom?"

"Yes, in fact. I think I know may the source of the disturbance I have felt. I believe it is coming from the planet of Oricon." said Nwahs. "I request permission to investigate after our mission to Terminus."

"Well, Oricon is near the tip of the Hydian Way. You have permission to proceed after your mission to Terminus."

Nwahs nodded. "Yes, thank you, master." The holoterminal turned off, all of its little lights losing their life as the power receded from their circuits. One light remained on, indicating an incoming signal. It hailed from the Palindora, a repurposed and renovated Star Destroyer, the cruiser of Pax Republica. Nwahs accepted the call as the terminal whirred to life again. "I assume you've arrived at Terminus, Soul?"

"Yes, well... no." replied Soulless, not sure how to explain the situation. "It doesn't seem as though there's a planet to go to... we're at the coordinates, double checked our instruments, but... there's just not a planet. Not even a debris field, just... no planet. It couldn't have been another Death Star, there'd have to be something left over for that to happen." Nwahs put his head in his hand in frustration. "How is there just 'no planet'?" he asked.

"I don't know." replied Soul. Nwahs gave up. "Fine," he said "We have clearance to go onto Oricon anyways, there is something I would like to investigate there."

"Oricon?" wondered Soul, baffled by the suggestion. "What are we going to find there? Nothing but a listening post and ruins thousands of years old."

"I don't know, but I ran across two troopers who were headed in that direction to reply to a distress signal. I also believe it is the epicenter of a large disturbance in the force."

"Yes sir, setting a course for Oricon. See you there."

gluefoot
Veteran

The Palindora fell out of hyper speed just around the orbit of the planet Oricon. The planet, as it had been millions of years before, covered in precarious islands, ancient structures, and corrupt wildlife belonging to the dark side. Ships thousands of years old that had once rained down in a fiery orchestra of tragedy, were now rusted and unrecognizable, their allegiances now worn away due to the molten seas below and the near-toxic sky above. As Nwahs's personal ship rendezvoused with Pax-Republica's flagship, the air around the planet shimmered, although it was impossible for the heat to be that potent in high orbit.

Nwahs stepped onto the bridge to meet with Soulless and make a plan of action.

"It doesn't look like those troopers are here yet." reported Soul. "No, it doesn't," said Nirom, "but I feel the disturbance in the force even greater than it was before. My suspicions were right, this is the place."

Suddenly, Nwahs doubled over in pain. He fell to his knees and gripped his head. "Birth." "Pain." "Death." Four voices rung loudly in his head. "Yes, he will serve as a vessel." said the first. "But the anchor--" interjected the second. The third at this time stepped in. "This one is stronger." Nwahs in his mind's eye saw three looming figures, ambiguous, at first, then becoming more clear. They wore torn robes and dawned heavily embellished masks. "Who... are you?" struggled Nwahs. "We are the past," said the second voice "Brought forth by a harbinger of the future." "Agh, Get out of my head!" shouted Nwahs, as he blasted the specters with mental energy. "Perhaps, too strong." said the second voice. The ghosts then shrieked and disappeared. Master Nirom woke up on the floor of the bridge, with a medic and Soul standing above him. "Are you alright?" the officer asked. "I don't know," said Nwahs as he stood up."But we need to get down there."

gluefoot
Veteran

The shuttle entered Oricon's atmosphere smoothly. Waars, piloting the dropship, frowned.

"Uh... Nwahs? I think we have a problem."

"What is it, Waars?" asked the Jedi.

"Well, I can't seem to find the landing zone. Our current charts say that it's in an ocean of lava."

"Fly to the coordinates anyway. The planet has frequent tectonic shifts." replied the Master.

As they approached the landing zone, the crew saw a looming fortress, with a tower in the middle of a large island. The tower stood high above on a volcanically influenced spire, but no path appeared to lead even near the top. They found the drop site nearby. Surely enough, the landing zone was there, with every piece of equipment in flames or obliterated. The party landed, and Nwahs scouted the area briefly. The area reminded him of Havoc Squad's ship: littered with corpses, the dark side looming in the air. Suddenly, some of the corpses started convulsing. They shuddered as the stood up, albeit crooked, and wielded their various weapons. Nwahs, Waars, and Soulless all drew their weapons and prepared for a fight. One of the corpses charged them with a red lightsaber, swinging it wildly as it flailed its limbs in a feeble attempt to attack. Soon, other corpses engaged the heroes as well. They were laid upon with blaster fire, lightsabers, and some even attacked unarmed. Even droids seemed to activate again from wildly broken

From above, Nwahs saw a grenade fly into the besieging horde from a nearby cliff. The grenade detonated on impact, igniting the entire flank of the army. Soon a barrage of cannon rounds finished the remaining corpses on that side. A lone trooper in red and black armor shouted to the men, "Welcome to the party!" He blasted an undead with his autocannon. He shouted again, "This way, come this way! Run!" Nwahs and the rest did not have to be asked twice. They sprinted away from the swarm even as the closed in. The trooper, wielding an assault cannon, surpressed the charge with a wave of cannon fire. They continued on to a cave where the trooper led them.

"What happened here?" asked Nwahs, thrown off by the recent developments. "We arrived in our Star Destroyer and located your beacon--"

"Which is over there." pointed the trooper. "What are you talking about, 'Star Destroyer'? What's a Star Destroyer?"

"You don't know what a Star Destroyer is?" asked Soulless, entertained by his ignorance. "Have you missed the last century or something?"

"No, I've been keeping up. Maybe even influenced it here and there." said the trooper rather snippy. "The defeat of General Rakton? All me."

"Wait a second," interrupted Nwahs, "That was over three thousand years ago. How can you be responsible for that?"

"What are you talking about? That was only about a year ago that happened." replied the trooper. By now Nwahs had noticed the emblem on his shoulder. "You're part of Havoc Squad, the commander, aren't you?" he said.

"Yeah did you not hear the part about killing General Rakton? Havoc Squad." retorted the commander.

"Your buddies came looking for you, they found your distress beacon. They are on their way now, in fact."

"That's weird," he said, "They helped me set up the distress beacon and then we got separated. Comms have been silent since then."

"But, that doesn't make sense," replied Nwahs. "They were out in space, I even saved them."

"They were here, and that's the truth." said the trooper. "Are you guys really with the Republic?"

"Of course. We were dispatched by Grand Master Luke Skywalker on this mission."

"What happened to Satele Shan?" said the trooper.

"She died thousands of years ago. This isn't the past, buddy. All of the things you're describing? They happened thousands of years ago. In the past. I don't know what you're thinking. Who are you, anyways?"

The trooper looked shocked, unbelieving. But he put his hands up and decided to find out what situation he was in. "They call me Gluefoot," said the soldier. "And I guess I'm from the past."

gluefoot
Veteran

Ow, writer's cramp.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Nice Gluefoot!

I think this thread would be less intimidating and more accessible to all members if we kept our additions to the script short and sweet Happy

Holy crap! Nice spin gluefoot! Allright, let it be old havoc squad than :D

I love that you guys are partaking in this, sadly I only got a D in writers class, so i hope you dont mind my bad writing Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: