Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ludus
Addiam
Initiate

re: (WOW) Addiam Introduction

I appreciate the opportunity to join the guild.  I am 39 year old professional with a wife and three kids.  I try to log on at least during weekdays.  I have been playing Wow since TBC.  I have raided as a hunter in WotLK, holy priest in Cata, Arcane mage in WoD.  I play some other games, Overwatch, Diablo, etc...Star Wars is a big passion, but never got out of the SWTOR starting area.  I like to read and have quite a collection of table top games.  I like to run.  Looking forward getting to know you folks.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Awesome, welcome man!  We're a great family and we're glad to have you.  I'm Shawn, a 28 and 11/12ths year old gamer from New Hampshire that loves raiding, good fast paced and equal balanced PvP, and sports games!

Hiya :)   Nice to see some more WoW players joining us here!  I mostly play swtor myself but you will see me in WoW sometimes.   

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum