Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilthresa
Member - 1 Year

re: State of the Guild Bank

Ok, so we're a couple weeks in, and while I know everyone is busy (lord knows I am), there is a distinct lack of raid usable items in the guild bank, ranging from food, to gems, to pretty much everything except for flasks, which I have provided thanks in part to members contributing herbs, either through the shoulder enchant or having alts.

There is no food available, no enchants, and no gems. Now, I don't have a problem supplying the guild flasks and potions (which I've added just a few minutes ago), but I know I'm not the only crafter in the guild who can make things like this. I would really like to see other members of the guild who are able to make food, gems, enchants, etc. start stepping up and making items that would benefit us in a raid setting. There's a bunch of stuff in the enchanting bag that is just waiting to be DE'd, a whole mess of food, and the same for Cloth.

I would really like to see other members taking a more active role with their crafting professions to make sure that the Guild Bank can provide whatever might be necessary for our raiders going forward. I appreciate getting herbs from people, but it's a little demoralizing when I see so many reagents just sitting around when I'm taking a significant gold loss turning the stuff I farm into flasks/potions for the guild to use.

Ciervo Wylde
Officer

Awarded:

I agree Gil, I am working on learning the food recipes now and leveling my enchanting.  I have been dumping all manner of resources into the gbank in case someone else has already leveled up the professions, but I can hit it hard this weekend and try to get mine all caught up.  

Oh my 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: