Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: What nights are you available to raid?

Per our guild meeting, we realized that we need first lock down some raid nights, at least for the next month/couple months, and then from there we can more easily recruit.

It was decided at the guild meeting that we should declare some raid nights by next Sunday, giving everyone a week to get on the forums to say when they could do it... and the WOW raid leaders will just have to make some decisions as best they can on the nights that work for the most people (or the most active-people) ASAP and then we can keep recruiting.

Awarded:

For me... my schedule will soon allow me to dedicate gaming and thus raiding time Tuesday nights, Wednesday nights (I often have hockey practice but that's optional), and I'll have dodgeball on Thursdays but that won't take up much of my time, so if WoW raids are as flexible as I understand them to be I could jump in and out Thursday nights.  Sunday nights I'm generally available as well.

Awarded:

I should be able to do Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. All other days I will likely not be available most of the time.

FullMetalSeraph
Member - 1 Year

I am most free on Mondays and Sundays, occasionally free on Wednesdays/Fridays/Saturdays, but definitely not free on Tuesday and Thursday nights. My schedule has kind of filled a lot as of late, so I wouldn't be upset if it comes out that Tuesdays and Thursdays work out the best.

Based on what we had talked about with Sunday being clean up night, I could definitely help with that if we decide to go along that path.

I can potentially raid any given night (once my schedule clears up) with the hard exception of Wednesday night. Tuesday/Thursday with Sunday as a clean up night work well for me. 8pm EST is a good start time for me for the week nights, and anytime after about 6-7 EST works on Sunday.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: